Teenagers dead *** freestyling about sucking dikks

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh76OGo0y8DFo23LpZ]Video: This Is Getting Out Of Hand: NY Rapper Who Raps About Gay Ish Back Again Freestyling On The Train[/ame]

:wtf: :wow: guess this is gonna continue all summer :scusthov:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I just don't understand this generation... I can never imagine the great Juelz Santana saying, "If you a ladies man, I'll bury you wit cha chick, If you a true hustler, I'll bury you wit a brick, and if you like men, I'll bury you with dikks".

the bolded is a hell rell line.:king:

not juelz.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I think NY came up with a new Battle Style. You essentially battle rap to your opponent how many different ways you can fuk him, literally :blessed: :troll:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Gay nikkas rapping about gay shyt, the youngins see it and think its cool so they do it.

This is the time fathers should play a role in these kids lives like..."son, that shyt aint cool putting your personal business out there like that" Regardless of your preference in sex, have some respect for yourself.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Still I don't really have a problem with gays, but at the same time have some fukking respect for yourselves. Like the time I was chilling with my cousin and her friends. A gay dude was there just all extra with his shyt. We was talking about something and out of no where this nikka talks about his throat hurtin cause he gave head to some random nikka at the bar last night :mindblow:, the conversation had nothing to do with sex what so ever... now Im seeing this shyt :wtf:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
They just being kids man.

mach.gif

*Waka fico sees his son holding hands with another lil boy*

They just beeing kids man :guilty:

*Waka fico sees his son twerking on youtube*

"They being kids :rudy:"

*Waka fico sees his son getting his back blown out by some dude*

"Didin't we all get our back blown out as kids? :ld:"

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Still I don't really have a problem with gays, but at the same time have some fukking respect for yourselves. Like the time I was chilling with my cousin and her friends. A gay dude was there just all extra with his shyt. We was talking about something and out of no where this nikka talks about his throat hurtin cause he gave head to some random nikka at the bar last night :mindblow:, the conversation had nothing to do with sex what so ever... now Im seeing this shyt :wtf:

You shoulda arrested his black ass

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:russ: @

"his butthole soft like a FLOWER, Ill bend that nikka over and ill fukem for a HOUR"

" my dikk lookin straight at u like 3D GLASSES, i got 3 gay nikkas with 3 fat ASSES"

"if your dikk circumcised it probably look like a ice cream CONE, every time you open my cellphone u see a dikk inside of my IPHONE "

"i fukk nikkas in all types of weather, fukk you so hard you probably fly out ur SWEATER"

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:russ: @

"his butthole soft like a FLOWER, Ill bend that nikka over and ill fukem for a HOUR"

" my dikk lookin straight at u like 3D GLASSES, i got 3 gay nikkas with 3 fat ASSES"

"if your dikk circumcised it probably look like a ice cream CONE, every time you open my cellphone u see a dikk inside of my IPHONE "

"i fukk nikkas in all types of weather, fukk you so hard you probably fly out ur SWEATER"

lol @ u writing out them out :dead:

:pachaha: but im not a cop

not yet :to: wait till sergent has u patrolling them hoods in newark :wow: :huhldup: