Teenagers dead *** freestyling about sucking dikks

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
They just being kids man. You guys take this to far on the "Whats wrong with out youth". To kids tha age "gay" is funny. So they proally thought it would be funny to spit some bars about gay stuff for the laughs but act like they serious. IT is funny...I can see people back when i was in high shcool doing this for laughs. Only difference now is that video and the internet is so prominent now that they can put these things on the internet and get a quick reaction out of dum fukks like you.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
They just being kids man. You guys take this to far on the "Whats wrong with out youth". To kids tha age "gay" is funny. So they proally thought it would be funny to spit some bars about gay stuff for the laughs but act like they serious. IT is funny...I can see people back when i was in high shcool doing this for laughs. Only difference now is that video and the internet is so prominent now that they can put these things on the internet and get a quick reaction out of dum fukks like you.

:wtf: The fukk? no nikka wanna hear another nikka rapping bout sucking dikk bruh

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I know they're trying to be funny but that's disturbing that they're talking like that, period (being kids), and it's on film. This is regrettable (for them). :dahell: That one wasn't half bad rapping, I'd hate to see this bite him in the behind later.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
They wearing Trukfit you think they gonna rap about p*ssy?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: They think its cool but its not, hope one of their fathers see this and off himself for abandoning his child

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The parent video beating of each kid is going to be :ohlawd: