TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES 2 (2016) movie is really good [Discussion]

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Was wondering why there was no thread for this...but after seeing the 2014 installment, TMNT is really for the kids. I was thinking nostalgia would make me like it a bit more, but nope. I wish they could "grow it up" but it's cool, not everything is for the adults. This is something I'll catch when it hits HBO or ondemand

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was wondering why there was no thread for this...but after seeing the 2014 installment, TMNT is really for the kids. I was thinking nostalgia would make me like it a bit more, but nope. I wish they could "grow it up" but it's cool, not everything is for the adults. This is something I'll catch when it hits HBO or ondemand
i hated the first movie,

yet loved this movie. its like they learned all the mistakes and stuck to the comic/cartoon source material with so much accuracy. not watching this movie in theatres would be a bad mistake.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
They gave it a PG-13 rating though so maybe this ones a little more mature.