Teen mom admits to leaving toddler without food and water for 6 days to celebrate birthday

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truly horrific.

Of course, BallerAlert is as culpable as WSHH for trying to constantly highlight Black dysfunction.

fukked up story all around, I can't imagine the grandparents are too much better considering how their daughter turned out. :francis:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
What's up with this new generation giving babies Two names that go together like a celebrity code name?

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I HATE stories like this.

My mother had a school friend who went to a party and left her 3 kids unattended.

They were all under 6.

Apparently the 4 year old put the 1 year old in the oven and forgot she was in there:mjcry:

The house burned down, none of the kids made it and the mother was transferred from prison to a mental institute.

She. Lost. Her. Mind.

She kept trying to kill herself in her cell.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

My mother had a school friend who went to a party and left her 3 kids unattended.

They were all under 6.

Apparently the 4 year old put the 1 year old in the oven and forgot she was in there:mjcry:

The house burned down, none of the kids made it and the mother was transferred from prison to a mental institute.

She. Lost. Her. Mind.

:picard:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people truly should not have children and avoid all this fukked up shyt. So sad.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

They were all under 6.

She. Lost. Her. Mind.

Dear God, I didn't realize what I was reading until I was halfway in...

This story is beyond fukked up

What do people think is going to happen when they leave these babies at home alone?! I never understand this.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Dear God, I didn't realize what I was reading until I was halfway in...

This story is beyond fukked up

What do people think is going to happen when they leave these babies at home alone?! I never understand this.
At first her case was, “she was under 25, single mother with 3 kids,” but that didn’t last long.

She was tormented by her own guilt.