Teen mom admits to leaving toddler without food and water for 6 days to celebrate birthday

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, no need to deflect or ask questions, this is all on her. She had a 20 month year old, mothers have ultimate control over newborns, very easy for a father to not know what is going on for 6 days (meaning the mother could easily fabricate the situation). She had a baby at 17 and decided to party for 6 days, what kind of parents do you think she had??
Of course it’s her fault. I ain’t deflecting at all. Don’t start this hate women/incel talk thing. I’m just trying to figure where was her family or anybody else in this situation.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate people that abuse children... I hope she gets what she got coming in prison. What a terrible story.

this is why having kids is a privilege and not a right. Soooo many reasons. One of them is either way folks going to be paying for either her kid or for her in jail... sometimes both

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Child abuse in any form should be instant death. Public execution...beheading nikkas on some Ned Stark shyt.