Tee Grizzly Gets Arrested For Rico Case

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I don’t be watching gamers stream or shyt like that. But this nikka videos are hilarious. I done watched a few now. These videos so ignorant :mjlol: Some nikka ran up on him trying to scrap, and they agreed to a fade, but once the fight broke out, nikkas jumped in and a shootout happened. Then nikkas go back to the hood, start chilling on the block and g checking cars that pass by. Then these nikkas press some dudes who happen to be from another gang, and hold em at gun point and make em leave the hood before killing one of them that was talking shyt:gucci: Then I’m sitting here like, multiple people are really role playing this shyt and serious as hell:gucci:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Man I don’t be watching gamers stream or shyt like that. But this nikka videos are hilarious. I done watched a few now. These videos so ignorant :mjlol: Some nikka ran up on him trying to scrap, and they agreed to a fade, but once the fight broke out, nikkas jumped in and a shootout happened. Then nikkas go back to the hood, start chilling on the block and g checking cars that pass by. Then these nikkas press some dudes who happen to be from another gang, and hold em at gun point and make em leave the hood before killing one of them that was talking shyt:gucci: Then I’m sitting here like, multiple people are really role playing this shyt and serious as hell:gucci:

:russ:

This game look fun as hell

I beat GTA V a few times but didn’t get into online.