Teddy Hart Arrested...Again

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I’ve smoked weed with this guy and he comes off as an arrogant, creepy piece of shyt

my girl at the time thought the same shyt

Not wired right

If you can, watch the shoot he does with Trent Barreta and Chuck Taylor. By the end of it, Trent's freaking out at everything Teddy says and Taylor's picking at his beer can wondering how he ended up in a room with this psycho.

Dude's a nut, he's probably been abusing Maria Manic for their entire relationship (if their vlogs are any evidence), and while I'm in no way an advocate for prison time as a form of justice, Teddy needs to experience some real consequences for his actions.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I forgot those two were fukking. Maria is getting Chyna status in looks now too

img_3299.jpg

:scust:

Women running that low dose anavar thing they gonna still keep their feminine features :snoop:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
the audio at 5:56 is killing me :laff: goes on forever

keeps calling him by his full name like it's a promo

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

Edward “Teddy Hart” Annis, 40, was sentenced to ten days’ imprisonment in Richmond County Jail on 9/10 following a court hearing before the Richmond City Circuit Court, Criminal Division in Virgnia, but was arrested again after being incarcerated.

During the hearing, Hart was found guilty of being in possession of a schedule III narcotic. He was also fined $21 in fines and court costs for not carrying or exhibiting his driver’s license or registration and was fined $61 for failure to use lights with wipers. Charges of being in possession of marijuana and for improperly mounted license plates were dropped as it was determined there was not sufficient evidence to pursue those charges.

Court records indicate that his ten day jail sentence stemmed from a March 4 arrest, where he was taken into custody for violating his house arrest in Virginia. He was also fined $232. Court records also indicate that Hart had been declared a fugitive from justice on May 4 with records listing him as arrested on that charge on September 11, one day after he had been processed into Richmond City Jail.

He is scheduled for another hearing on October 13 where he faces charges of a felony arrest without a warrant.