"Ted 2" official thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Movie looks trash. The whole court room shyt seems stupid. On some Miracle on 34th ripoff shyt. Should have just had a fun story line like the first one with house parties and weed smoking. And that cum scene was disgusting and unfunny. These movies are just a bunch of Family Guy throwaway jokes with Ted being a stale rip off of Brian the dog with Peters voice trying to marry a human.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mila is low key not that cute, brehs. She's like a low budget version of the chick from Jumper. :yeshrug:
half of mila's appeal to me is that she seems fun to hangout/talk with.
I stopped the trailer mid through because I felt like I was being given too much but I'm down. And hate to say it but I've never been a fan of Amanda. Out of all the chicks in the plastic crew she's last on my list
I will not stand for this amanda slander :pacspit:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Lol I'm not slandering her breh I'm just saying..Give me Lacey Chabert first and foremost, 2004 Lindsay, then Rachel McAdams:whoknows:

Lacey da GAWDESS :noah:
lacey-chabert-xiii.jpg
[/spoiler[

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I stopped the trailer mid through because I felt like I was being given too much but I'm down. And hate to say it but I've never been a fan of Amanda. Out of all the chicks in the plastic crew she's last on my list
:mjlol:You like the OG Meg over her?? I thought everyone hated Meg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly guys I don't care too much for the courtroom plot, feels like they are reaching for something that isn't there. But the 1st one had me dying cause how Ted acted. I'm there just for the teddy bear folks, lol. Seth is a damn fool. I wish "Ted" was a HBO Sitcom, real talk, lol.