"Ted 2" official thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
415.gif

Amanda Seyfried replaced Mila ? Tha fukk? I'll wait for this to come om Netflix. I only liked her in Mean Girls. She's an overrated basic white girl.
fukk out this thread :camby:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Say whatever you want about the movie but don't disrespect my white gawddess amanda seyfried :pacspit:
She's like Jennifer Anniston when she 1st started on Friends. Overrated & basic. Mila i can see why guys like her cause she's not 'blah' and she has personality. Amanda is a personable as a dry sponge.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She's like Jennifer Anniston when she 1st started on Friends. Overrated & basic. Mila i can see why guys like her cause she's not 'blah' and she has personality. Amanda is a personable as a dry sponge.
I was never a fan of Anniston, and Mila is a divisive woman amongst men, I personally like her but she isn't even CLOSE to as sexually appetizing as Seyfried is. I don't really know her personality but she seems really nice. I like her eyes and lips :noah:

shes beautiful to me :mjcry:
latest

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was never a fan of Anniston, and Mila is a divisive woman amongst men, I personally like her but she isn't even CLOSE to as sexually appetizing as Seyfried is. I don't really know her personality but she seems really nice. I like her eyes and lips :noah:

shes beautiful to me :mjcry:
latest
Well i guess u like what you like. To me the appeal over her is the same as Sarah Jessica Parker and Jenifer Aniston.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I didn't think the first one did so well but a sequel is being made? The only scene where I laughed in the first one was when he was in the supermarket with the chick. I'll wait to hear what you all thought if it before I check this

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I didn't think the first one did so well but a sequel is being made? The only scene where I laughed in the first one was when he was in the supermarket with the chick. I'll wait to hear what you all thought if it before I check this
the first one is one of the highest grossing comedys of all time....

cant wait for this.....may watch the first one again soon

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
the first one is one of the highest grossing comedys of all time....

cant wait for this.....may watch the first one again soon

Really? Didn't know that. I thought it flopped for some reason.