Technology no longer advancing quickly got us getting excited for cell phones bow?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Could be like the tablet game and the desktop pc game before them that flamed out due to the tech maturing fully. Unfortunately there's not much more we can ask of these devices. I mean think about it what more can a cell phone do?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I still don't like how the earphone jack was removed and no one is complaining. I am not buying a new peripheral in order to do what a standard earphone does.
I don't think you see widespread complaining like that because the inevitable move to wireless headphones is obvious at this point.
You can get some half decent wireless joints from Amazon right now for $20.
I have a pair I use at work everyday.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I don't think you see widespread complaining like that because the inevitable move to wireless headphones is obvious at this point.
You can get some half decent wireless joints from Amazon right now for $20.
I have a pair I use at work everyday.
But, everything needs charging though. That just makes our electricity bills higher, on top of that wireless headphones will not and have proven to not be as effective as speakers connected directly to the source device the data is being sent from. Over wireless the data transmission gets degraded regardless of distance and so nothing you'll be listening to would be lossless.

I'm not paying for a new phone which costs X amount then paying for an extra peripheral to connect to my headphones. Or like you falling into the wireless marketing ploy to buy another set of headphones that do the same thing but cost more and need charging all the time which increases your electricity bill.

Just because the technology is gimmicky and they've marketed it in a way that is appealing doesn't make it better or more intuitive to use and be functional.

That's why I'll just stick with my iPhone 4S until the industry comes back to its senses.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
But, everything needs charging though. That just makes our electricity bills higher, on top of that wireless headphones will not and have proven to not be as effective as speakers connected directly to the source device the data is being sent from. Over wireless the data transmission gets degraded regardless of distance and so nothing you'll be listening to would be lossless.

I'm not paying for a new phone which costs X amount then paying for an extra peripheral to connect to my headphones. Or like you falling into the wireless marketing ploy to buy another set of headphones that do the same thing but cost more and need charging all the time which increases your electricity bill.

Just because the technology is gimmicky and they've marketed it in a way that is appealing doesn't make it better or more intuitive to use and be functional.

That's why I'll just stick with my iPhone 4S until the industry comes back to its senses.
You lost me at your light bill coming in higher because of charging headphones.
Wireless tech is going to be the standard.
Whether or not Apple jumped the gun is debatable.
You're not gonna be able to pick out which head phones are wired vs wireless in a blind shootout.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You lost me at your light bill coming in higher because of charging headphones.
Wireless tech is going to be the standard.
Whether or not Apple jumped the gun is debatable.
You're not gonna be able to pick out which head phones are wired vs wireless in a blind shootout.
It depends on the quality of the headphones -- and yes you can tell.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I want my phone to fully replace my deskop... laptop and home entertainment system. I think the Windows 10 Mobile with the desktop operation was the right step forward. Now that x86 can run on snap dragon chips, I think the future is bright.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I want my phone to fully replace my deskop... laptop and home entertainment system. I think the Windows 10 Mobile with the desktop operation was the right step forward. Now that x86 can run on snap dragon chips, I think the future is bright.
:gucci:So you want to go to work and sit at your desk typing into a fiddly 5" screen? What if you have to do spreadsheets for 8 hours straight or you're a visual animator!? Your productivity would be slowed down because you'd be zooming in and out every secord.

THINK, BOYO!:martin:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Bow is supposed to say "now":russ: can a mod please edit the thread title. This bytch ass shytty ass Samsung phone got the world crappiest predictive text. fukk these phones for real :hhh:
Blame samsung for your trash thread title making :mjlol:
Click thread tools under the thread title and edit title