"technical wrestling doesn't sell tickets"- Hulk Hogan

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching the Superstar Billy Graham doc, this is a quote from Hulk Hogan

Do you agree or disagree. Why or Why not?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
she would sell tickets doe :wow:
138210762183.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WTF??? is it because hulk hogan cannot actually "Wrestle" a day in his fukking life and his whole career has big one big gimmick... unlike christ benoit, and or dean malenko.... WCW had alot of technical wrestlers...

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I

wha..

the fukk man :mjlol:
I'll let you in on a classic thread. I have a solid offering in the JBO section of this great website of ours. I've been serving the entire coli community for over 2 years.

I would be delighted if you and your friends visit this thread . So cry with me and bond with me as we share every picture and video over the fireplace. My fellow brethren when I say this thread will change your life I mean every vowel and every syllable in this doctrine. I have many references and recommendations from current and past members if you so wish to see them. Suggestions and questions are always welcomed.

Sincerly,
S.Hall

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-women-in-wheelchairs-piff-thread.49374/

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
What the hell with that wheelchair stuff? :dead:

Anyway. Hogan should be thankful them WCW vanilla midgets were holding the ship straight with their technical piffness while he was giving stinkers in the main event with the likes of Piper and Warrior (R.I.P.)

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
What the hell with that wheelchair stuff? :dead:

Anyway. Hogan should be thankful them WCW vanilla midgets were holding the ship straight with their technical piffness while he was giving stinkers in the main event with the likes of Piper and Warrior (R.I.P.)
My fellow brother, I've pondered many days and nights over my attraction to Women in wheelchair accessories. I've always been curious, some might say I used to be scared of the disabled during my childhood but during my adolescence I seen a biography on the A&E channel that changed the way I view myself and others. I remember watching this biography and thou hast felt feelings of confusion and attraction.

Most of society views these women as asexual and sadly many become pariahs. A smidget of our great coli utopia looks down or even "lols" over my attraction to them but we must remember these women have feelings and needs as every other person in this world.

My friend, I've come to the notion that the vaginal area is indeed the vaginal area.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My fellow brother, I've pondered many days and nights over my attraction to Women in wheelchair accessories. I've always been curious, some might say I used to be scared of the disabled during my childhood but during my adolescence I seen a biography on the A&E channel that changed the way I view myself and others.

:mjlol: Lawd. Good thing Zack Ryder wasn't wearing drag during his stint on the wheelchair. :skip:

:whoa: #KayfabeNoHomo :smugdraper:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
My fellow brother, I've pondered many days and nights over my attraction to Women in wheelchair accessories. I've always been curious, some might say I used to be scared of the disabled during my childhood but during my adolescence I seen a biography on the A&E channel that changed the way I view myself and others. I remember watching this biography and thou hast felt feelings of confusion and attraction.

Most of society views these women as asexual and sadly many become pariahs. A smidget of our great coli utopia looks down or even "lols" over my attraction to them but we must remember these women have feelings and needs as every other person in this world.

My friend, I've come to the notion that the vaginal area is indeed the vaginal area.

:russ:

I clicked on that thread and already feel I'm going to hell for that:sadcam: