The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didnt even know they could decrease your salary like that :damn:
That’s usually a last ditch attempt to salvage whatever scraps are left before the company does another round of layoffs.

Salary reduction/decrease for a new hire is savage work. It’s like they’re forcing them out

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told y’all such a long time ago that all it takes is for some companies to start laying off. We have now shifted from a growth culture to a cut culture. Companies who are fine are laying off. It gives them the green light to cut.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I told y’all such a long time ago that all it takes is for some companies to start laying off. We have now shifted from a growth culture to a cut culture. Companies who are fine are laying off. It gives them the green light to cut.
Yeah at this point they are just rounding up the underperforming crowd and giving them the bolt to bring in fresh talent.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any project or department that’s losing money or underperforming is getting canned.
100K jobs cut in barely 2 months. It will probably continue until the 3rd quarter. Companies will want to squeeze out every ounce of productivity from workers. It's pathetic seeing different teams jockeying for extra work trying to prove themselves. When if they hadn't done a piss poor job previously you wouldn't need to kiss ass now.
:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah at this point they are just rounding up the underperforming crowd and giving them the bolt to bring in fresh talent.
It’s not limited to underperformers- there are people with 14-25 years in, consistent performance reviews on these jobs getting laid off or cut. There are offers being rescinded, people not even 6 weeks into a position are being informed their work is no longer essential. I remember you bragging about your job a few years ago and talking down to people in here for what you deemed as “menial” positions; bet you’ll be careful about the energy you put out there these days; that job security is not as secure as you talked about in the past.