Team Black America vs Team White America ..Ravens vs 49ers game thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
10 minutes ago nggas said Darnold > Purdy based on 3 straight completions. Meanwhile buddy took 5 sacks in half a quarter, a 15 yard loss on 3rd and goal from the 1 :laff: and caps it with a pick

Nggas are dopamine freaks. :pachaha:You do not need to react and have a take on every single play.
:mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
See this why I fukk with you. Your squad lost and you in here talking ball, no excuses or hot take spin.

Niners still have the clearest path to the Super Bowl in the NFC. AFC wise the Ravens are clearly the best team but their playoff struggles in the Lamar era are hard to deny. I def think the offense is better this season and they can get there, but you never know. Long story short if I was a Niners fan my hopes wouldn't be dashed right now. But that defense has to figure something out and Shanahan has to get the ball out of Purdy's hands.
How is that talking ball, he's deriding people for providing context to stats.

Any niners fan who watched last night's game and thinks we're doomed is an idiot. We got outplayed by the best team in the league, so we're...the second best team in the league. Heaven forbid. The loss to the Bengals and Vikings was far worse than this one. It happens. There really wasn't any structural issue with the team exposed last night, it was just a bad game against a great opponent. What should the defense figure out, how to overcome 4 turnovers by the offense and playing against the most dynamic QB in the league? The Ravens offense didn't really do that much. The Cardinals running all over us was more of a concern. Shanahan didn't call a great game last night, but there's not really any major structural adjustment that needs to be made when you have 2 batted ints and 1 int from being hit while throwing. Not enough concern to fukk with the formula.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
born and raised in Oakland

i was rooting so hard for the ravens.

so were other people from the party I just came from:lolbron:

only one dude was rooting for cac ass San Fran :russ:

had 2 hating ass eagles fans there too.

black man is superior, you fakkits
That shyt makes no sense. Are there not black players on the 9ners. Is Deebo, Aiyuk, etc white.
Why wouldn't you root for the team thats bout 20 mn drive from the hometown.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That shyt makes no sense. Are there not black players on the 9ners. Is Deebo, Aiyuk, etc white.
Why wouldn't you root for the team thats bout 20 mn drive from the hometown.
Man the Niners are like an hour away in fukking San Jose 🤣 on top of that Northern California is very tribal, you're either a Raider or Niner, no rooting for the other. He lives in Sacramento which has split loyalties but he's from Oakland, 90% of Oakland rides Raiders...