Team Black America vs Team White America ..Ravens vs 49ers game thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They were a yard away from making it a 1 score game with 3 minutes left. This is just a silly take

Also both Philly and lions are now tied in the win column. The 49ers finale against the Rams will not be a cakewalk, so Philly could win out and get the 1 seed if SF loses. And more importantly Detroit may not need SF to lose; depending on tiebreakers they could win out and take the 1 seed.

By no means was this game over to say otherwise is nonsense
Naw. Purdy looked horrible. Another turnover would have happened. It just wasn't his night.

If the word if was a spliff we'd all be high. Niners getting that number one seed.

Last edited:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Big mistake by 49ers. An L is an L. They could have chalked up the picks to just an off night. But benching your young QB you open the door for doubt when it didn’t need to be there. Shanahan’s googly eyes for QBs about to be their Achilles heel
He just got hurt the same way he did prior and darnold was cooking. No different from a coach in the nba letting the subs play if they’re the ones making the comeback. Also, if you didn’t notice, Clowney and them were on darnolds ass too…he just got the ball out quicker on a few throws. No point in making it worse for Purdy after they knocked his ass out the game.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Before the game, I had a chicken wing in my mouth, grubbing.
nikkaz was talking about the 49ers being nice, going to the super bowl.

I'm smacking and shyt.
"The 49ers ain't shyt. They aren't as good as people think they are. They are going to lose this game today"

Went right back to smacking on them wings.

I'll even say they'll lose the first playoff game no matter who they play

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Before the game, I had a chicken wing in my mouth, grubbing.
nikkaz was talking about the 49ers being nice, going to the super bowl.

I'm smacking and shyt.
"The 49ers ain't shyt. They aren't as good as people think they are. They are going to lose this game today"

Went right back to smacking on them wings.

I'll even say they'll lose the first playoff game no matter who they play
You goofy people never fail to impress with stupidity.

A game solely given away the by the QB. A regular season game loss now means the Niners aren't contenders. :comeon:They hit a three game skid. There aren't that good. Won like 6 straight and you dumb asses were quiet AF. Y'all are no different than the commentators. dikk riding a team and as soon as there is a loss now they aren't as good.

Heard the same dumb shyt when they lost to the Eagles 40-8 during the regular season the last time they won the Superbowl.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You goofy people never fail to impress with stupidity.

A game solely given away the by the QB. A regular season game loss now means the Niners aren't contenders. :comeon:They hit a three game skid. There aren't that good. Won like 6 straight and you dumb asses were quiet AF. Y'all are no different than the commentators. dikk riding a team and as soon as there is a loss now they aren't as good.

Heard the same dumb shyt when they lost to the Eagles 40-8 during the regular season the last time they won the Superbowl.

It ain't got nothing to do with this game.
The game wasn't even on yet. Lol

I've been saying this all season

This team ain't what people think they are.

If you're a fan... Good luck with the season.
I have no dog in the fight. Just a Gambler

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My timeline full of 9er fans referencing Brady and Montana 4 pick games. How only 1 pick was Purdy’s fault and the rest were fluky. The SF Purdy’s.

See this why I fukk with you. Your squad lost and you in here talking ball, no excuses or hot take spin.

Niners still have the clearest path to the Super Bowl in the NFC. AFC wise the Ravens are clearly the best team but their playoff struggles in the Lamar era are hard to deny. I def think the offense is better this season and they can get there, but you never know. Long story short if I was a Niners fan my hopes wouldn't be dashed right now. But that defense has to figure something out and Shanahan has to get the ball out of Purdy's hands.