Teachers getting laid off in the middle of the school year

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
What are the childrens test scores and literacy rate before I shed a tear:respect:
If they kids started school and couldn't already read, that's a parental failure......pre school even........I personally taught and worked with my children before any institution and still heavily dip into school work with them even though they dont need me to currently. Bedtime stories breh.......they don't want me reading them stories no more though...... :mjcry:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they kids started school and couldn't already read, that's a parental failure......pre school even........I personally taught and worked with my children before any institution and still heavily dip into school work with them even though they dont need me to currently. Bedtime stories breh.......they don't want me reading them stories no more though...... :mjcry:

So if you were a teacher and realized a child couldnt read,You would just say "Well,parents messed up,let me get back to my TikTok video:francis:"

Thats whats going on in these classrooms accross America. People like you giving these teachers a pass for the failure of students. Some of these teachers have more time with these kids then parents do. And as a teacher they are supposed to be an expert at teaching. Its long overdue for an overhaul.:respect:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You have one presidential candidate openly saying he wants to dismantle the department of education and let these good ol boy red states have their way and be the final arbiter on anything education in the states and you still have idiotic brothers on here supporting the man when such a decision will directly hurt black people and students. The reason the conservatives hate education and these agencies so much because it opposes their white supremacist idea or agenda of only white people being able to succeed and get ahead in education, they want it back in the 50s where they can legally segregate and violate civil rights

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have one presidential candidate openly saying he wants to dismantle the department of education and let these good ol boy red states have their way and be the final arbiter on anything education in the states and you still have idiotic brothers on here supporting the man when such a decision will directly hurt black people and students. The reason the conservatives hate education and these agencies so much because it opposes their white supremacist idea or agenda of only white people being able to succeed and get ahead in education, they want it back in the 50s where they can legally segregate and violate civil rights

None of this has anything to do with why kids are failing in school. If you want to fight for kids to learn what a "bottom" and a "top" is in school,fine. But your not about to sit here and pretend the Democrats have it figured out when it comes to education. Its really just one big ponzi scheme,so you can count on Trump not getting rid of it. It might sound good to his hillbilly base, But his rich friends wont want to stop that money train. Kamala has no plan,Trump has no plan that will actually fix these schools. They simply dont understand what it takes. More governement less government could both work if you had the main ingredient of competence:respect:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At that point you gotta move. Why would you continue to raise a family there? The infrastructure is crumbling in front of you.

Crazy shyt man. I look at the world differently now that I have a son. Terrible for the community up their. I'm about 25 miles south.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So if you were a teacher and realized a child couldnt read,You would just say "Well,parents messed up,let me get back to my TikTok video:francis:"

Thats whats going on in these classrooms accross America. People like you giving these teachers a pass for the failure of students. Some of these teachers have more time with these kids then parents do. And as a teacher they are supposed to be an expert at teaching. Its long overdue for an overhaul.:respect:
A kid not being able to read past a certain grade falls squarely on the parents. I don't know if you realize how underpaid and understaffed the schools generally are and you can easily understand how a teacher often doesn't have the time to invest in individual students. Regardless of how it seems they gotta march to the beat of the administration or else, and you want them to go against the grain and risk their livelihoods trying to save people's children that don't pay enough attention to their own kids to see that they can't read breh.......we all have our expectations, but let's be reality......they don't pay them to save them all breh.......they can barely save the ones that want to be there........I do expect a parent to be directly responsible for their child's first major hurdles no exceptions.........