Teacher Get 30 days for rape of 14-year old girl - She Kills Herself

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This guy was a Mexican. Try again when the guy is white.

Because Mexican people can't be White? Have you ever filled out an application before? :usure:

1.)White(not hispanic)
2.)Black(not hispanic)
etc.

Maybe you should just stop trying period. :jawalrus:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
a couple good post in here about the justice system.

also, look at the video... who cares that he was Mexican. If he was a black hispanic or black we all know this would have been different.

He wasn't Mexican. And even if he was, he was one of those Zimmerman Mexicans so it still counts as white.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
First I gotta get rid of the "I didn't watch the video but I'm gonna leave a dumb ass comment" crowd

:umad:

I know I ain't watch the video, I CLEARLY said that in my first post. I made an assumption, which turned out to be right. :umad:

Like I said before goofy, hop off my dikk and contribute or log the fukk out :stopitslime:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I know I ain't watch the video, I CLEARLY said that in my first post. I made an assumption, which turned out to be right. :umad:

Like I said before goofy, hop off my dikk and contribute or log the fukk out :stopitslime:

"They" didn't show SYMPHANY for him.

But we need to discuss this homo shyt. Why is it that dudes on here are always saying that gay shyt :gag:

I understand the childish insults like "goofy" because a lot of you are 14 year olds mentally, but that gay shyt stays on dudes minds on here

oh yeah :umad:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy was a Mexican. Try again when the guy is white.

not to make this a race thing but what evidence do you even have of the guy's ethnicity. by all means, you would think the guy is white, given the way he looks and his Bavarian name.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
"They" didn't show SYMPHANY for him.

But we need to discuss this homo shyt. Why is it that dudes on here are always saying that gay shyt :gag:

I understand the childish insults like "goofy" because a lot of you are 14 year olds mentally, but that gay shyt stays on dudes minds on here

oh yeah :umad:

Son why are you still replying to me? :russ:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mind control and fear. Sadly, a lot of them don't. the amount of rapes that go unreported is ridiculous. A lot of people don't report them for fear of bein blamed, accused of bein a liar or shunned from their community for "ruining" someone elses life for rape accusations.
but here's the thing. i'm usually on the girls/woman's side with this thing. but has anyone stopped to think. the only reason they called it RAPE because it was STATUTORY RAPE? thats not the same thing has snatching someone's clothes off. still bad. but not nearly as bad.

furthermore, what the judge said about the girl being older then her age. means... She knew what she was getting into. it wasnt this old man trying to bag her by convincing her. she was a willing participant. as if they both like one another equally and wanted to get it in. OR even worse. she came on to him until he folded and made the wrong move. these things do happen. some young girls do not ACT their age and a male teacher/coach has to watch him/herself when stuff like that pops up from time to time. cause you could get sucked in if you dont have that "hellz no i aint touchin no kids" mentality.

so yes dude has to go to jail regardless or at least get convicted of the crime cause he's the adult in the situation. BUt if the girl came on to him or if it was mutual and some how it was proven that was the case via her testimony to the cops before she killed herself. or what witness said about the situation. then the judge was correct in his assessment. now if the judge is just lying trying to protect another cac. shame on him.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but here's the thing. i'm usually on the girls/woman's side with this thing. but has anyone stopped to think. the only reason they called it RAPE because it was STATUTORY RAPE? thats not the same thing has snatching someone's clothes off. still bad. but not nearly as bad.

furthermore, what the judge said about the girl being older then her age. means... She knew what she was getting into. it wasnt this old man trying to bag her by convincing her. she was a willing participant. as if they both like one another equally and wanted to get it in. OR even worse. she came on to him until he folded and made the wrong move. these things do happen. some young girls do not ACT their age and a male teacher/coach has to watch him/herself when stuff like that pops up from time to time. cause you could get sucked in if you dont have that "hellz no i aint touchin no kids" mentality.

so yes dude has to go to jail regardless or at least get convicted of the crime cause he's the adult in the situation. BUt if the girl came on to him or if it was mutual and some how it was proven that was the case via her testimony to the cops before she killed herself. or what witness said about the situation. then the judge was correct in his assessment. now if the judge is just lying trying to protect another cac. shame on him.
anyone going to read this and think outside the box? or do yall have proof it was a legit rape or the adult teacher coming on to the girl the entire time?