Teacher Get 30 days for rape of 14-year old girl - She Kills Herself

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Good another piece of garbage is gone

Yeah another piece of shyt less on this earth

Not even gunna entertain this inhumane talk. You're starving for attention this bad?

Nah, I'm sure (at least I PRAY) that homey didn't read the article correctly, or at all, and he thinks the RAPIST is the one that killed himself, and not the girl who got raped, because that's how I read the thread title at first.

Just for clarification's sake - it was the girl who got raped who committed suicide, not the man who raped her (and got a fukking month in jail at that for it).

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Nah, I'm sure (at least I PRAY) that homey didn't read the article correctly, or at all, and he thinks the RAPIST is the one that killed himself, and not the girl who got raped, because that's how I read the thread title at first.

Just for clarification's sake - it was the girl who got raped who committed suicide, not the man who raped her (and got a fukking month in jail at that for it).

He means the girl....Thats clear. Hes fcked in the head.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Disgusting :pacspit:

This freaking judge is probably a pedophile himself. "She seemed older than her chronological age", NEVERMIND he KNEW the girl's age and STILL have sex with her.

Let that have been a black man before him who been with that fresh, nubile, innocent, whitegirl :pacspit:

As I said before, this reinforces my belief that the white establishment does not give a damn about justice. See how they look out for each other? Even PEDOPHILES who KNEW their victim's age are treated with more dignity then first time drug-offenders. FOH :pacspit:

PS: the victim was Hispanic and the perpetrator was WHITE. :smh: He's probably thinking this upstanding fellow white man shouldn't spend all that time behind bars because of some spic chick who knew what was going on. THe good ole boy system in full effect brehs.

I wish I could give you 100 daps for the raw uncut truth right here.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
"seduced her" aka they was fukking consensually he shoulda got more than 30 days but not no fukking 20 years

plus she committed suicide 2 years after they had sex i doubt the incidents are related

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I read it like "damn that's fukked up" then saw this comment "Good another piece of garbage is gone" lmaooooo. That shyt had me laughing in a bad way like these coli nikkas have no remorse.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a couple good post in here about the justice system.

also, look at the video... who cares that he was Mexican. If he was a black hispanic or black we all know this would have been different.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
judge is a dumb as fukk and dude should be in jail longer than that....but how do you seduce and rape somebody for a whole month?:dwillhuh:

at what point does a female at that age say SOMETHING

Mind control and fear. Sadly, a lot of them don't. the amount of rapes that go unreported is ridiculous. A lot of people don't report them for fear of bein blamed, accused of bein a liar or shunned from their community for "ruining" someone elses life for rape accusations.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
judge is a dumb as fukk and dude should be in jail longer than that....but how do you seduce and rape somebody for a whole month?:dwillhuh:

at what point does a female at that age say SOMETHING

It doesn't even matter if she liked it and wanted it to continue. It was still rape because she was under age