Teacher caught "making out" with 5th grader 3 month's before her wedding

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I look at her picture.

She enjoyed the attention...

:mjlol:

This is why women are averse to accountability because men refuse to hold them accountable.

Ole "I see she has a husband, HE must've had something to do with it" ass nikka.

:gucci:
No. It's not beacaue of men.

It's their nature.

Women are children.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Always the same MO
59419e8871bcf30b30f8fb8ac4d2c4f3

:francis:

They could be siblings. :picard:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

This is why women are averse to accountability because men refuse to hold them accountable.

Ole "I see she has a husband, HE must've had something to do with it" ass nikka.

:gucci:
Woman does something bad

Random coli SIMP: Don't blame her! It's men's fault!!! :damn:

You make me sick :scust:
Stop overdosing

Nothing I said implied it's the husband's fault. The other people that replied to the post didn't take it in that direction

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It's the culture in the U.S. producing these people.

People are just scared to confront it and say it.
You hit the nail on the head, people keep thinking this oversexualized society is designed for adults but it’s open information we got billion dollar sex rings that involve our youth and our government and people don’t care to do anything about it anyway, just shows how we’re devolving into Babylon but let some of these intellectuals tell it, we’re “evolved”

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it is. I’m jaded. Are you inviting your kids 24 year old female teacher on a winter cabin vacation with you and your wife?

These things happen often with teachers, community volunteers, etc, that "it takes a village" mentality. Alot of times it's browny points for their kids and some parents feel it helps the teacher to be more invested, athough this one took it a bit too far.