Teacher caught "making out" with 5th grader 3 month's before her wedding

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The article states, “It’s not clear how long the abuse had been going on, but Bergmann told investigators she was given the boy’s phone number by his mother in December when his family invited who they thought was a beloved teacher with them to the Afton Alps for winter break.”

I’ve never heard of anybody inviting their child’s 5th grade teacher on a family ski vacation. Think the parents might have peeped she was a freak and tried to get the threesome going. Didn’t think she’d want the whole family

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The article states, “It’s not clear how long the abuse had been going on, but Bergmann told investigators she was given the boy’s phone number by his mother in December when his family invited who they thought was a beloved teacher with them to the Afton Alps for winter break.”

I’ve never heard of anybody inviting their child’s 5th grade teacher on a family ski vacation. Think the parents might have peeped she was a freak and tried to get the threesome going. Didn’t think she’d want the whole family
Or they themselves are on that type of time

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Always the same MO
59419e8871bcf30b30f8fb8ac4d2c4f3

:francis:
Is that husband a trans male? :patrice:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Marry a predator pedophile brehs…

A 5th grader??? Ain’t you like 11 in the 5th grade???

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why do you coli posters think like this? It's demented(sp?)

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
It's the culture in the U.S. producing these people.

People are just scared to confront it and say it.
American adults are infantilized and it's getting worse with our fukked up economy and fractured society, it leads to all kinds of problems including this.