Teacher caught kissing student

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Same shyt happened at my old highschool recently the kid snitched tho :aicmon:

Marisa L. Anton, 33, a female librarian at New Rochelle high school, was arrested Wednesday by New Rochelle Police after going to meet a 16-year old male youth for what she believed would be a sexual encounter. Anton did not report to work today at the high school, sources say. The boy, a student at the school, had complained to his parents that Anton had made inappropriate remarks that made the boy uncomfortable. The parents called the police. The police set up a sting: they had the boy call Anton and arrange a meeting. When Anton showed up for the meeting she was arrested. The initial tip came from long-time Talk of the Sound source and school district insider known only as "Deep Throat".

MarisaAnton.jpg

http:////www.newrochelletalk.com/

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Same shyt happened at my old highschool recently the kid snitched tho :aicmon:

Marisa L. Anton, 33, a female librarian at New Rochelle high school, was arrested Wednesday by New Rochelle Police after going to meet a 16-year old male youth for what she believed would be a sexual encounter. Anton did not report to work today at the high school, sources say. The boy, a student at the school, had complained to his parents that Anton had made inappropriate remarks that made the boy uncomfortable. The parents called the police. The police set up a sting: they had the boy call Anton and arrange a meeting. When Anton showed up for the meeting she was arrested. The initial tip came from long-time Talk of the Sound source and school district insider known only as "Deep Throat".

MarisaAnton.jpg

http:////www.newrochelletalk.com/

:jawalrus:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Yo shorty would definitely get it!! How u gone hate on nikka for diggin that out?
If you can't clown em, Don em. nikkas wasnt raised right :childplease:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I wonder how these relationships develop?

every teacher i met is a party girl freak this is like the easiest profession to get into most go no more than two years of school

they get paid shyt and deal with kids all day so must party all the time when there off :shaq:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
every teacher i met is a party girl freak this is like the easiest profession to get into most go no more than two years of school

they get paid shyt and deal with kids all day so must party all the time when there off :shaq:
Canada's like the complete opposite. You do 4 years of undergrad then 1-2 years of teachers school. They also make good dough here.