JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
teacher on the left

article-2152080-135DDE39000005DC-996_634x356.jpg

:smugdraper:

I did not have teachers like this :noah:

Thing is now teachers are getting younger and younger and some high school men look like grown ass dudes so it's nor surprising.

Back in my day, you were lucky if your teacher was under 35.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Thing is now teachers are getting younger and younger

And social media makes them more available than ever before. You never knew if your HS teacher was out making duck-faced photos and guzzling beers two at a time when we were in HS.

Back in my day, you were lucky if your teacher was under 35.

Or Attractive.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
from experience alot of teachers have repressed sexual desires...

freaks...especially the younger ones...

also smh @ some yall kkkoons

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude even made money off of this.
A high school teacher filmed in a passionate embrace with a pupil fell victim to a $500 bet between five friends about who could kiss her first, it emerged today.

Eric Arty, 18, beat his friends to the jackpot after the student and four friends put in $100 for a race to romance their global studies teacher Julie Warning, 26.

Andrew Cabrera, a junior at Manhattan Theater Lab HS, where Warning worked until Tuesday, told the New York Post: 'It was a bet with a group of his friends. They gave him the $500 [pot].'

Speaking about Arty's seduction, he said: 'He would go after class and basically try to seduce her.

'I don't know if she knew [about the bet]. They were all trying to get with her.

One of his [Arty’s] friends flirted with her more than anyone — I thought he would be the one, but Eric came out of nowhere and got her.'

The affair was revealed yesterday by The New York Post — which ran a front-page picture of the pair kissing on Friday at Bleecker Playground in Greenwich Village and published the video online.

The case has been turned over to the Department of Education Special Commissioner of Investigations and Warning was reassigned.

However, school officials said Warning did not report to her new job yesterday and could not be reached for comment.

Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott said: 'It's my understanding that she did not show up to her reassignment center.

'So we'll do more investigating on why she hasn't shown up.'
Other students told The New York Post how Warning at first tried to resist the teenagers and threw them out of her classroom when they would try to chat her up.

'He [Arty] would flirt with her,' said one junior. 'She would try to avoid it because she was his teacher.

'She was a nice teacher and didn’t want to report him, and she would throw him and his friends out of class for trying to flirt with her.'

Maia Torruella, 16, said: 'This has probably been going on for a while now because the signs have been there.

'The way they act together... When he walks into the room, her face lights up,' she said. 'And when he's gone, she's boring. You can tell he's still on her mind.

'They're always so nice to each other. He flirts with a lot of girls, sure, but Miss Warning, ohhhhh!'

Warning, who does not have tenure and was appointed to her $48,434 teaching position in October 2010, could be fired.

Student Eric Arty, 18, 'won $500 bet' over race to romance glamorous teacher Julie Warning, 26 | Mail Online

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Did ya'll hear about this story

23 Year Old Guidance Counselor Arrested Having A Sex Filled Weekend Get Away With Student | RU-Crazy.Com

23-Year-Old High School Counselor “Cinnamon Davis” Caught Having Sex With 17

Year-Old Student In Memphis. Memphis Police charged a school counselor for the

statutory rape of a 17-year old student. 23-year old Cinnamon Davis was arrested

for statutory rape by an authority figure. The student told investigators that Davis

picked him up from a local store and brought him to her Cordova apartment on Fri-

day, May 27th. Davis served him alcohol and the two had intercourse repeatedly,

he stated. The student’s mother told officers that her son did not return home until

late Sunday, May 29th. Following an investigation, Davis was arrested August 26th.

She has since been released on $25,000 bond.

cinnamon-davis.jpg

:ohhh:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know black teachers/guidance counselors did this type of stuff.

Lol at her name being Cinnamon.