Taylor Swift says she’s learned to embrace her curves

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. Like when Lena Dunham said she wished she had an abortion before just so she could "better understand the struggle" that women with abortions face. :what:

BDZCWn7.gif

Fred.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Read an article an hour ago talkin bout weed ages your brain three years :ohhh:..long story short shyt didn't do anything but make me wanna smoke :myman: so thank you New York Post..great advertising..so why is everybody clownin Taylor Swift for having scoliosis?:patrice:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Be built like that clock from beauty and the beast and say you got "curves" FOH :camby:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Ayo I laughed so fukkin hard :russ:

Best Lockup episode ever :wow:

His hand gesture after she said that needs to be a smiley

Did u see that episode breh?

That wasn't even the most fukkery thing he did

He went round asking who the head Blood in charge is. When he found out he went to his cell and was like 'I'm the head Blood in charge now" and when he walked away the other Blood was like :dahell:

:deadmanny:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo I laughed so fukkin hard :russ:

Best Lockup episode ever :wow:

His hand gesture after she said that needs to be a smiley

Did u see that episode breh?

That wasn't even the most fukkery thing he did

He went round asking who the head Blood in charge is. When he found out he went to his cell and was like 'I'm the head Blood in charge now" and when he walked away the other Blood was like :dahell:

:deadmanny:
Havent seen the full episode lol use to watch this all the time I think it came on either Saturdays or Sundays right?

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
What curves she talking about, plank from ed edd n eddy got more curves than her :wow: :dame:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Most likely bullshyt just to get her in people's thoughts, raise awareness about her brand, music etc.

I bet you shorty pushes being slim through her photoshoots in magazines, blogs, etc