Taylor Rooks Taylor Rooking Again

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I hate that the coli ruined her for me.

I HATE you nxggas. Somewhere out there in the multiverse is a timeline where I never saw that pic and I have Taylor on the Mount Rushmore of beautiful women.

In this timeline tho... :francis:
how did they ruin her for you?

To keep it a buck she's decent but nothing to get excited about.

I think she's used as a counterpoint for when people say that the Coli and Black Men as a whole are pawgers.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Such a snobby-looking party :mjlol:

Mind you these people just got back from France (before the riots).

Video was basically "Look how fabulous we are and you're not here!" :heh:

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Her body alone is above average

I respect your opinion breh, but she isn’t nothing special to me. I can drive 5 miles up the road to the college here in town and see women on her level and better. Same when I hit up our local bars and after hours spots on the weekends. Cute but nothing special to me. To each his own though.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I respect your opinion breh, but she isn’t nothing special to me. I can drive 5 miles up the road to the college here in town and see women on her level and better. Same when I hit up our local bars and after hours spots on the weekends. Cute but nothing special to me. To each his own though.

Bruh I live in Houston so I'm 100% sure our women look better than the hoes in your city
If I say she is bad, she's bad
Now if you're not attracted to her for whatever reason, that's fine..but she's attractive

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I live in Houston so I'm 100% sure our women look better than the hoes in your city
If I say she is bad, she's bad
Now if you're not attracted to her for whatever reason, that's fine..but she's attractive
She’s attractive and I’d smash, but you and I hold her in a much different regard on a scale of attractiveness.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before her cancellation, she was popping enough to be around these other celebs doing her dirt. She probably has stuff on them, so while the public might not vibe with her anymore, these other celebs will look the other way to have her at these functions. That’s part of the reason why Jonathon Majors got pullback. He wasn’t popular long enough to get the dirt on these other celebs, so he’s pretty much left out in the cold till the trial concludes.

I dont think shes an actual pedo. But she definitely was a black comedian who was more popular with white people like Aries. I think they were using the type of humor their audience finds funny. The Europeans really are some sick puppies. But now that its been advertised shes a pedo. It will only gain her more white elite friends on the low. Hopefully she wont be asked to procure more children by them:respect:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I bet you wouldn't see Giannis or Jokic at an event like this. Too focused on winning.

Damn everybody was at that bish :lupe:

Party looked serious. Sheesh.:wow:

Damn
Everyone was there

What party is this?

I never even heard of this Rubin cat until maybe last week when I saw he a guest on that Up in Smoke podcast. Why is EVERY big name there? Only LeBron is missing.

hell of a guest list…who the hell was throwing the party that brought them all out?

*edit*

michael rubin
Man ain't nobody there. fukk that party and celebrities.

We give these people too much power.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Such a snobby-looking party :mjlol:

Mind you these people just got back from France (before the riots).

Video was basically "Look how fabulous we are!" :heh:
I can't beleive all those people were at the white party wearing white. I just am surprised that Quavo would be in the same room with Matt Damon