Taylor Rooks Taylor Rooking Again

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She's fine as hell to me but the way she blurs the lines between journalism and socializing is something I've never seen before. Her ass is ALWAYS at some event that don't have shyt to do with her job :what: shyt don't seem ethical
And another thing: All she does in her interviews is nod her head over and over like a bobblehead doll. Go and watch literally ANY one.
demon-move.gif

Again I'm definitely into her but professionally, the more I watch her the less I respect her craft :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I must be :flabbynsick: but....Who's Rubin :lupe:

He's the CEO of Fanatics. He used to be involved in e-commerce, he sold his stake in some companies to Ebay for billions. Then he became part owner of the 76ers for a while and that's where the link between him and Meek/Jay-Z/Roc comes from. He's also friends with Kraft, hence the Brady connection.

He got Meek out of jail. But I suspect he did it to appear as a "white savior". He was big into BLM and shyt. Black celebs love him

degu9089

All Star
Daps
So Tiffany Haddish is uncancelled now?
Before her cancellation, she was popping enough to be around these other celebs doing her dirt. She probably has stuff on them, so while the public might not vibe with her anymore, these other celebs will look the other way to have her at these functions. That’s part of the reason why Jonathon Majors got pullback. He wasn’t popular long enough to get the dirt on these other celebs, so he’s pretty much left out in the cold till the trial concludes.