Tavis Smiley Disarms Bill O'Reilly With Suggestion To Arm Every Black Person

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I've said repeatedly that we could get gun control rolling immediately if the NOI came out and said it would pay for a concealed carry permit and gun for every eligible black male.

Truth...

GZ would have turned his back if he got the impression Trayvon had a gun.
His gun made him feel like superman

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt I got a gun and a concealed license for 38 states

I'm looking for an AK now but all them shyts sold out or 1500 bucks :(

Not sure of your state laws but order that shyt online homie. You can get it shipped to a local gun dealer and pay a fee when you pick it up.

This is my baby right here. I swapped out that shytty black foregrip for wood though. That plastic gets hot after a while.

Yugo AK-47 7.62x39 Underfolder Rifle #AKAGUNUF

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying this. Black people apply for a bunch of licenses and concealed to carry permits an masse, I bet you gun control laws change in a minute.

Republicans will assume blacks are planning an uprising, and try to save themselves I love it

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's fukkers like O'reiley why I am independent. I can't fukk with liberals bc they want me to depend on the system and when I don't agree with some of their ideological issues they will threaten you with the same system they want you dependent on, I can't fukk with republicans bc they racist fukks who trivialize the black struggle which is a direct results of policies they enacted.

Damn being black in America. :snoop:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
This nikkas going around on the country on some Ash Ketchum shyt collecting gun licenses like gym badges
tumblr_m2pbvfwyo81rtxwgbo1_500.gif

:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy ass liberals think we're just gonna sit around and expect justice from cacs. Sadly, in this scenario the only solution is that of a deterrant option.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
shyt I got a gun and a concealed license for 38 states

I'm looking for an AK now but all them shyts sold out or 1500 bucks :(

Watched this show just last night about guns on Nat Geo...this chick bought an AK off Backpage i can't remember how much. but i think it was less than $1500...

Buying An AK-47 | National Geographic Channel

They also show her buying a S&W 500 Magnum for $850 and a .50 Cal Sniper Rifle from a private seller, no checks...i was like :whoo:

Gun Show Bonanza | National Geographic Channel

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The concept of the 2nd Amendment is powerful. Don't think for a second that it isn't.

During the Civil Rights Movement, the NRA and Reagan actually started passing massive gun control laws when the realized Blacks were arming themselves. Hell, even MLK was armed and had armed security.

I guarantee you this is one of the best articles you will EVER read on this:

The Secret History of Guns - Adam Winkler - The Atlantic

Here is the intro:

The Ku Klux Klan, Ronald Reagan, and, for most of its history, the NRA all worked to control guns. The Founding Fathers? They required gun ownership—and regulated it. And no group has more fiercely advocated the right to bear loaded weapons in public than the Black Panthers—the true pioneers of the modern pro-gun movement. In the battle over gun rights in America, both sides have distorted history and the law, and there’s no resolution in sight.

Also, Malcolm speaking on the 2nd Amendment:

Starts around 2:30.

Last edited by a moderator:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Malcolm again towards the end:

"I have a rifle. if anyone comes to my house I intend to use it."

Last edited by a moderator:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That's extreme :dead:

:dead:

:extremebill:

It's fukkers like O'reiley why I am independent. I can't fukk with liberals bc they want me to depend on the system and when I don't agree with some of their ideological issues they will threaten you with the same system they want you dependent on, I can't fukk with republicans bc they racist fukks who trivialize the black struggle which is a direct results of policies they enacted.

Damn being black in America. :snoop:

So many shades of gray area .................. hilarious ......

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Not sure of your state laws but order that shyt online homie. You can get it shipped to a local gun dealer and pay a fee when you pick it up.

This is my baby right here. I swapped out that shytty black foregrip for wood though. That plastic gets hot after a while.

Yugo AK-47 7.62x39 Underfolder Rifle #AKAGUNUF

I'm getting the arsenal Sam7r. It's still 1300 online