Tavis Smiley Disarms Bill O'Reilly With Suggestion To Arm Every Black Person

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I hate whites how they create the situations that we're in then once we get entrapped in a vicious cycle, they rid themselves of all responsibility.
:leostare::camwhat:

Put us in ghettos with no education, no knowledge of self and no opportunities, then act like black on black crime is just some far fetched and unlikely scenario :childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease:

:pacspit::pacspit:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I got a gun and a concealed license for 38 states

I'm looking for an AK now but all them shyts sold out or 1500 bucks :(

My roomate has a fully automatic AK (shaved the receiver down) and he got his for about 600 at some gun show down in GA. I dunno if you live around the area but i've seen a lot of them around. We took that bytch out to the range, and after about 3 minutes of us lettin off fully auto 30 round mags the guy who owned the range told us to "never fukking come back" :heh:

o_rly_factor.jpg

Spin

All Star
Daps
Why do these journalists keep using the excuse that black are killing other blacks? It's the biggest deflection answer you can come up with. You can check the stats, but I wouldn't be surprised if whites kill the most whites, hispanics kill the most hispanics, etc.

Take the Mob wars for instance, that was mobsters killing other mobsters aka italians killing italians, irish killing irish, etc.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If you are black and don't have a gun, you might as well put a sign for whites to murk you for free..

get yourself a gun

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why do these journalists keep using the excuse that black are killing other blacks? It's the biggest deflection answer you can come up with. You can check the stats, but I wouldn't be surprised if whites kill the most whites, hispanics kill the most hispanics, etc.

Take the Mob wars for instance, that was mobsters killing other mobsters aka italians killing italians, irish killing irish, etc.
Your right just like marriages most killings are intraracial.

Spin

All Star
Daps
What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.

The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

White-on-White Crime: It Goes Against the False Media Narrative

:comeon: