Tattoo thread

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nice.
none of mine hurt to get done except a little tiny bit of a tat that goes from my shoulder down to the top of one of my breasts.
the one on my back hurt like a bytch to heal though. :sadcam:

What is the tattoo of? Do you have a favourite piece you don't mind sharing?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
What is the tattoo of? Do you have a favourite piece you don't mind sharing?
the one on my shoulder is a swirly [for lack of better term] rainbow with my childrens names

the one on my back is a quote from a love letter George Jackson wrote from prison to Angela Davis.
:ohlawd::whew: those letters were sooo beautiful

i wouldnt say any of mine are my 1 fave. They all have different meaning to me and represent different times in my life.
Mine are all good things or good times. I dont have anything commemorative for anyone who has passed or anything

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yes, it's a word. I'll pm you a pic if I can get a good angle lol.

I only have dermals. Oddly enough, my ears are only pierced once. You should go for it!

That's interesting...the people I know with lots of tattoos have one piercing and the people I know with multiple piercings have no more than one tattoo. I'm scared of how much the navel piercing may hurt though. I though about nipple piercings but I love my breast too much lol.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's interesting...the people I know with lots of tattoos have one piercing and the people I know with multiple piercings have no more than one tattoo. I'm scared of how much the navel piercing may hurt though. I though about nipple piercings but I love my breast too much lol.

Ahhh! Nipple piercing scare me so badly! My nipples are so sensitive, I don't even want to think about the needle :(
You should go for the navel though, it's not too bad!

the one on my shoulder is a swirly [for lack of better term] rainbow with my childrens names

the one on my back is a quote from a love letter George Jackson wrote from prison to Angela Davis.
:ohlawd::whew: those letters were sooo beautiful

i wouldnt say any of mine are my 1 fave. They all have different meaning to me and represent different times in my life.
Mine are all good things or good times. I dont have anything commemorative for anyone who has passed or anything

Sounds nice! What's the quote?
Mine are pretty much the same, what most of them are is memories and the exuberance of youth.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
"Sentient" .. the line on my left knuckle was easily the most painful spot.. I have two sleeves a chest piece and the top of my back done.. will be continuing on my chest early next year
JBg3sue.jpg

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Ahhh! Nipple piercing scare me so badly! My nipples are so sensitive, I don't even want to think about the needle :(
You should go for the navel though, it's not too bad!

Sounds nice! What's the quote?
Mine are pretty much the same, what most of them are is memories and the exuberance of youth.

Yeah my nipples are sensitive too. I couldn't deal with the extreme amount of pain :hamster::sadcam:. I'll stick to a navel piercing lol.:ehh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
@BmoreGorilla @KillahKamn @Gucci Balboa, what's your faves? Any you regret?
I'd say my fav is the saying "Ignis Aurum Probat" across my chest which is latin for "Gold is tested by fire". See I used to be an obese sack of shyt growing up then eventually flipped the script on nikkas :youngsabo:. I don't regret a single thing I got really.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla @KillahKamn @Gucci Balboa, what's your faves? Any you regret?
My favorite is a real simple one: just my daughter's initials and birthdate. I do regret the first one I got. I got it the day I turned 18.
Me and my homeboy who had just turned 18 too went to the shop and literally picked our tattoos off the wall:heh: