Tattoo thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None :manny:

I don't like putting tattoo on my body, It likes you treat your body like a paper.

If I like some cool stuff arts then I would put on my wall, etc.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jeez, I never really count. I'm pretty sure I'm the only woman on here that's basically covered in tattoos. I have about 15 I think.
Chest piece, back, leg, back of my leg, half sleeves, inside my mouth.

People can like them, they can not like them, to each their own.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Jeez, I never really count. I'm pretty sure I'm the only woman on here that's basically covered in tattoos. I have about 15 I think.

Inside your mouth? Wow. I'm intrigued.
I'm gonna have to Google that.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have about 6 or 7, wanna get both arms sleeved up. I love it, I view tattoos as benchmarks mostly - each has a story and time period attached to them, that sense makes me never regret anything I get. I am not attached to this human costume - this is only ours for a limited amount of time so that whole its on your body for the rest of your life debate goes out the window.

most ppl who bad mouth tattoos are either chicken shyt scared of getting em or live in a basic societal mind state where they keep up an appearance to please others.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Inside your mouth? What type of tattoo is it? I'm not a fan of tattoos but I like piercings. I plan to get my naval pierced next month. I may get a third piercing on my ear...maybe...

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Inside your mouth? What type of tattoo is it? I'm not a fan of tattoos but I like piercings. I plan to get my naval pierced next month. I may get a third piercing on my ear...maybe...

Yes, it's a word. I'll pm you a pic if I can get a good angle lol.

I only have dermals. Oddly enough, my ears are only pierced once. You should go for it!

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Tbh it was my least painful tattoo, and healed in like 2 days.
nice.
none of mine hurt to get done except a little tiny bit of a tat that goes from my shoulder down to the top of one of my breasts.
the one on my back hurt like a bytch to heal though. :sadcam: