TATS are played out

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
The human species has been inking their body for thousands of years across tons of cultures. It is not exactly a trend.

With that said, I have zero. I think it is art and a form of expression when done right. Getting 'YOLO' tatted on you, is fukking retarded.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
i wanted to get tats when i was younger. around the last year of high school everyone else started getting stupid shyt tatted just to say they got a tattoo and that kind of turned me off on the whole idea. i'm too indecisive. any tattoo i thought of getting back then just seems dumb to me now. i can live without 'em.

This was me. I'd never even consider one now

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for rappers its okay, they'll have money for a long time. but for all these dumb ass sheep out here who wanna be like/look like these rappers they're f*cked, lol. good luck getting a reputable job with them tats on your neck and hands, idiot. mark my words, the tattoo removal business is gonna be boomin in like 5-10 years, get on board now!!

CarterLansky

formerly known as Windex
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD.
The human species has been inking their body for thousands of years across tons of cultures. It is not exactly a trend.

With that said, I have zero. I think it is art and a form of expression when done right. Getting 'YOLO' tatted on you, is fukking retarded.

Of course tattoos arent a trend thats not what I was saying, people been doing it forever.

The marketing of it nowdays is a trend now ...everybody wants to be "tatted up" like athletes and rappers ...after awhile shyt starts to lose its value and then nikkas make threads called "Tats are played out now"

I have no problem with tattoos, just trying to make logic out of the thread.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Of course tattoos arent a trend thats not what I was saying, people been doing it forever.

The marketing of it nowdays is a trend now ...everybody wants to be "tatted up" like athletes and rappers ...after awhile shyt starts to lose its value and then nikkas make threads called "Tats are played out now"

I have no problem with tattoos, just trying to make logic out of the thread.

That wasn't directed towards you. I meant it more to the thread starter since he said its 'played out' as if its a throwback jersey or baggy guess jeans, something that was a trend.

I don't think a well drawn, well thought out piece will ever lose its value but I get what you mean about people getting them because they see others get them. YOLO!