TATS are played out

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
25 and no tats...beat dat!!! lol nah, i always worried that...

what if...just if....i wanted to rob a store (hey,times is hard) the first thing the muffukkas im robbin would notice is the tats on my pretty ass skin..

then i get locked up,and get ahunnid years..im strait lol

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
if u see a nikka with full sleeve tattoos he is most likely a goon who wouldn't hesitate to rob, rape or murder you.

If u see a CAC he is probably either a poor Rocker/heroin/meth addict who lives in his mommas basement or an extremely rich rocker/heroin/meth addict who makes enough money not to have to worry about working a real job

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
so we're gunna argue that 16-18 year olds getting tatted as soon as they possibly can HASN'T been a trend? Yeah, tattoos have been around since the beginning of times, but they weren't deen in hip-hop culture as they are now. Post up some videos of 90s rappers having entire verses dedicated to how "inked" they are...go ahead, I'll even give you early 2000s besides trap rappers.

Daps
I remember in high school this dude got the cover to the "TRU to the Game album" by TRU tatted on his arm. I told him that shyt would be wack in 10 years, and dude was on some shyt like, "Whatever nikka!!! This shyt is FO LIFE!!!!" The tat was played 2 years later, and now dude is locked down doing life with that wack ass tat.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Tats would only be played out to those who they weren't meant for in the first place...being those who always viewed them as fad fashion accessories. A lot of cats got shyt twisted these days, tats are a lifetime commitment, not an outfit you can wear then stop wearing once they go out of style.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
so many people have tattoos now that someone who doesn't, almost stands out more.

Definitely not. A whole lot of people are inked up and you wouldn't even know it, due to them being in places not usually visible to the public. Only way this statement would apply is if everyone were to walk around topless and/or naked. If you choose to not have tats, fine, but don't sit here and act like such a personal preference makes you special or any more unique than the next person.