TATS are played out

Daps
I only got one. Still want another. I'm not trying to get sleeves. That shyt doesn't appeal to me. The next one i get will prob be the last.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost complete sleeve.....no jail tattoos.

Depends what you have. Women always comment on mine. Plus I made sure it was things that would still look good 20 yrs from now. I ain't live in the moment lolz!

shyts can't ever play out. I had a few bfore shyt was "trendy" and I'll have some after. I don't ever think, "let me do what's hot" or do whatever everybody else does. That's why my shyt never plays out. I been rocking Polo since the early, early 90's. Still rocking it!

Just gotta think timeless is all.

I agree with you about neck and face tattoos. Unless you a tattoo artist where that is your trade or something like that, you look like an a$$hole with an Uzi tattooed on your neck or face!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:laugh: @ tats being played out.

Yes, there are more people getting tats than ever due to them being more accepted by society, but they'll never be played out. People have been getting tatted up since forever ago...and not everyone gets em just for looks.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i wanted to get tats when i was younger. around the last year of high school everyone else started getting stupid shyt tatted just to say they got a tattoo and that kind of turned me off on the whole idea. i'm too indecisive. any tattoo i thought of getting back then just seems dumb to me now. i can live without 'em.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I waited, and got my first one back in February....that first one turned into a sleeve. Im 32, and glad I waited. Everything inked on me has a personal meaning and was well thought out