Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pretty wild dude is one degree out from Rihanna.

People don’t want to admit it, but Tariq is a lot closer to the culture than most of the Dems are.
you say that like it's a good thing. he's a fraud idiot and yet he's a massive influencer so what does that say about his audience

:huhldup:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
define hater then pretend we don't have real gripes

let's be adults breh. it's weird when grown men just pick sides like you don't have a brain. this man was pretending that Africans were starting an ethnic war with ados online false flagging an incident as an attack. he does shyt like that casually then next thing he placates to c00ns and all is well... talking bout haters :skip:

i see what both his hands into.
:camby:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
and there's your maturity

don't use the word "hater" like a dumb child. he's an enemy and he will be treated as such. too many receipts to duck and juelz... "bu but he does good sometimes so i avert my c00n eyes" type muthafukaz

:camby:
Why are you even using the word "c00n" ? It's odd the type of verbiage you guys use, especially since you're a kenyan in Canada. Where'd you even learn the word? They don't say that in your culture nor country

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I went to the one in LA:

People coming out after the movie:
Mic-Check-2.jpg

Picture of Tariq's Bentley for the haters:
Mic-Check-7.jpg

Before the start of the movie:
Mic-Check-29.jpg