Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Coli brehs told me Tariq/ the FBA movement was just on the internet.:mjgrin:
Even the FBA rallies would've had a line around the door-- if it were being screened in a theater. Its a good look but you know me :youngsabo: I'm just wondering what the convos were like

You really gotta TAKE YOUR HAT OFF and salute Tariq--nyehh?
full

Yes indeed, I paid my respects a bit earlier. Did you TAKE YOUR HAT OFF and salute?

You know I'm actually kinda hungry first, do you happen to have any JOLLOF RICE? :leostare:

:leostare: No sir but I smell OXTAILS, someone nearby must have some... :martin:
:aicmon:...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Tariq haters hurting right now :heh:
define hater then pretend we don't have real gripes

let's be adults breh. it's weird when grown men just pick sides like you don't have a brain. this man was pretending that Africans were starting an ethnic war with ados online false flagging an incident as an attack. he does shyt like that casually then next thing he placates to c00ns and all is well... talking bout haters :skip:

i see what both his hands into.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Even the FBA rallies would've had a line around the door-- if it were being screened in a theater. Its a good look but you know me :youngsabo: I'm just wondering what the convos were like

You really gotta TAKE YOUR HAT OFF and salute Tariq--nyehh?
full

Yes indeed, I paid my respects a bit earlier. Did you TAKE YOUR HAT OFF and salute?

You know I'm actually kinda hungry first, do you happen to have any JOLLOF RICE? :leostare:

:leostare: No sir but I smell OXTAILS, someone nearby must have some... :martin:
:aicmon:...
F5LpnSf.jpg