Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol::russ: Clown ass dude. Not have your own opinion and blindly follow someone like a lion searching for a tribe and its leader brehs.

Straight up flip flopping...
Said nothing different would happen under Trump now it's get ready for extermination under Trump.

Tariq is getting his Alex Jones on...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I listen to Tariq but I always listen to it with a grain of salt but Trump having these white supremacists in positions of power and in his cabinet... it's not far fetched to see shyt getting real bad for everyone non white... :patrice:

If this is White Surpremacy's last stand it's not hard to fathom some crazy muthafukka trying to exterminate black and brown people on a massive scale...

Inch by inch, escalation... things will happen....:yeshrug: I mean you already had the so-Called muslim ban... is it that so hard to fathom they will turn the shyt up to 11 on us on some jim crow reborn type of shyt!?!?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
No wonder he told black people not to vote. Just like the conservatives who got rich during Obama's presidency using fear he's doing the same here and these dumb ass fatherless coli posters buying into it. :francis:

It's easier for Black militants to make money when you have a hard foe and not an ambivalent one.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I see the pieces falling in place, but it's not quite there. The one thing missing is a title which encompasses all of us.

For instance if we all embraced BLM. And in that way they could simply declare blm an enemy of the State.

Like I said, we're not there yet, but there's a lot of :ohhh: falling in place.