Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Say he get them!!! I want you to stay your ass in line bagging groceries and getting carts for the outside.
I got a good job. Don't need reparations.

And Tariq ain't doing shyt but talking.

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

Make up yalls minds:smh:

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

So, we build a country for them and got nothing more than shyt for it, still getting fukked off of the same system they used to get us to build this country and we should say don't worry about it let them keep what we did for them they don't owe us nothing.

With that logic I'd probably kill myself.

Unless you're a cac, I understand why you feel that way. Why help to empower nikkas, they should pull themselves up by the boots straps like everyone else did, because this is America buddy. We don't negotiate with terrorist(that includes the nigers the biggest terrorist).

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
So, we build a country for them and got nothing more than shyt for it, still getting fukked off of the same system they used to get us to build this country and we should say don't worry about it let them keep what we did for them they don't owe us nothing.

Unless you're a cac, I understand why you feel that way. Why help to empower nikkas, they should pull themselves up by the boots straps like everyone else did, because this is America buddy. We don't negotiate with terrorist(that includes the nigers the biggest terrorist).
How r u gonna get reperations at 12% of the population? We gotta let it go, focus our energies on the now. Hispanics, asians, and whites would never agree and neither would that c00ns which is a good 3% of our population.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never said they didn't owe us anything. Sadly there is no repayment for 400+ years of enslavement, discrimination, and attempted genocide.

Reality is sad sometimes.

People like Tariq have told black people they need to pull their own bootstraps depending on the situation, which is why I pointed out the hypocrisy. He's the same guy urging black people not to vote cause white folks don't care about us, but now wants to use the legal system and the people he refused to vote for, to ask for some money

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Never said they didn't owe us anything. Sadly there is no repayment for 400+ years of enslavement, discrimination, and attempted genocide.

Reality is sad sometimes.

People like Tariq have told black people they need to pull their own bootstraps depending on the situation, which is why I pointed out the hypocrisy. He's the same guy urging black people not to vote cause white folks don't care about us, but now wants to use the legal system and the people he refused to vote for, to ask for some money

If you're owed money, of course you ask for it...

Asking to be compensated for your labor or mistreatment isn't begging...it's the American way.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

We can build our own and still demand reparations.

If the jews can then we can too.

As for my people reading this thread get ready for white people to rush in here and try to shut down reparation talk.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you're owed money, of course you ask for it...

Asking to be compensated for your labor or mistreatment isn't begging...it's the American way.

We can build our own and still demand reparations.

If the jews can then we can too.

As for my people reading this thread get ready for white people to rush in here and try to shut down reparation talk.

Yeah exactly, Yall got it all figured out :mjlol: