Reppin
NYC
7jbn70.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised
Anyone backing him here
Or using his stupid ass fba/ados/thether slang is a fukking dogshyt tap dancing c00n or a cracker ass Cracka supporting/sucking off white supremacy

He probably fukking his white mother in law with his wife in a threesome too and he definitely lets they family dog lick his mouf :scust:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not surprised
Anyone backing him here
Or using his stupid ass fba/ados/thether slang is a fukking dogshyt tap dancing c00n or a cracker ass Cracka supporting/sucking off white supremacy

He probably fukking his white mother in law with his wife in a threesome too and he definitely lets they family dog lick his mouf :scust:
What should I use as a black person that only knows that me and my family have always been in the land of America? I can’t trace my lineage to a part Africa or no where else.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What should I use as a black person that only knows that me and my family have always been in the land of America? I can’t trace my lineage to a part Africa or no where else.
Do a DNA test and your lineage would most likely trace back to west Africa. Should be a clue that you could probably find some Ghanaian or Nigerian dude who looks like you.

Come on, be serious.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Idk but it aint that drivel that c00n is pushing
Same c00n that was a pimp abusing women mentally and physically.
Now look at him sucking off white supremacy right in the open

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Do a DNA test and your lineage would most likely trace back to west Africa. Should be a clue that you could probably find some Ghanaian or Nigerian dude who looks like you.

Come on, be serious.
A white lady I worked with did one in like 2017 hers traced back to somewhere in Africa. I remember she ran in my office tell me that shyt lol. I was like hell no then.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Idk but it aint that drivel that c00n is pushing
Same c00n that was a pimp abusing women mentally and physically.
Now look at him sucking off white supremacy right in the open

I’m just saying FBA/ADOS type language does make sense because African American never really resonated with me.

Like we don’t say things like African Nigerian or African Haitian.