Tariq Nasheed Was A Gangsta Rapper Back In The 1990s Put Out 3 Rap Albums

Daps
He would say this all the time tho, this is common knowledge.. Dudes would literally call his old podcast (like mid 00s) and ask him how they could improve and he would tell them they need to not be afraid, try many things fail until they succeeded or something worked. He said it worked for him and he would speak on his failed businesses and things he tried. Said it helped him in future endeavors and made him well rounded from skills he developed.

He get alot of deserved heat but he never hid his background, his old podcast still up and he re-upload them on youtube whenever they get taken down

Yep he tried and tried again until he found his true calling, grifting:blessed:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn those songs were corny as fukk lol

”WHAT UP CUZ!!” :mjlol:

I’ll give him his props for doing whatever it seems he set his mind to do..still waiting on the museum tho :sas2:
It was decent for what it was

If it was recorded in 94/95

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Like a lot of other grifters convince people to follow them and give. He is not anyone special, he is on the same level as the pulpit pimps and the snake oil salesman. He is just as prevalent as Creflo Dollar and just as mercenary, just that at least he is not using religion to do it... yet. If the whole delineation from Black wave disperses, he will be back when he has some new wave to jump on.

He has been a rapper, r&b singer, Pan-Africanist, etc. He is what ever he needs to be to make money at that particular time. So the consummate hustler, and no one to take seriously by anyone who knows better.
Don't forget a New York Times best-selling author! :banderas:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Triq a Crip pimp gang banger, who doesn't know this? Ofcourse he's no longer active. He grew up, I can relate and so can a lot of other people. Yall want to clown brehs for gangbanging and still clown them when they mature and grow out of that shyt. I don't get it.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
It was decent for what it was

If it was recorded in 94/95
No it was not decent at all.

94 95 the west was still dropping classic shyt so that generic shyt tariq was doing wouldnt get NO play back then

plus ain’t that nikka from Detroit? :dahell:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Like a lot of other grifters convince people to follow them and give. He is not anyone special, he is on the same level as the pulpit pimps and the snake oil salesman. He is just as prevalent as Creflo Dollar and just as mercenary, just that at least he is not using religion to do it... yet. If the whole delineation from Black wave disperses, he will be back when he has some new wave to jump on.

He has been a rapper, r&b singer, Pan-Africanist, etc. He is what ever he needs to be to make money at that particular time. So the consummate hustler, and no one to take seriously by anyone who knows better.
Again I don't think it was weird or worth noticing with the previous shyts. It was just some cat doing his thing.

Now if he was an r&b singer and he started something like "bey hive" and his fans started talking like we're ALL "bey hive" cause he said so then :dahell: that's where it goes from hustling to cult of personality