Tariq Nasheed Was A Gangsta Rapper Back In The 1990s Put Out 3 Rap Albums

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yet, people take him so seriously on here. His supporters and even more so his detractors. I am always amazed at how some will find a way to add him into the discussion some how, and normally it is those who hate him the most that do it.

*I am not saying OP is in either group, I am just musing over the fact that the grifter is taken seriously in any capacity.
Ain’t too many people that can throw some letters together and people actually embrace it not just as their identity, but the identity of 40 million and all the ancestors preceding us.

I never paid him too much mind till people were started talking that "Are you 'FBA' "... "The rate of 'FBA' doctors hasn't increased since 1920" type shyt. And then to seriously debate the merits of it?

That’s when I realized personally damn this muhfukka really got brehs in a headlock :picard:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack of all trades, master of none.

EDIT:

Ny01NDA3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Ni0zMjU2LmpwZWc.jpeg

This shyt is so stereotypically corny.:laff:

Run, nikka run
The Welfare song
Fat Nasty Hoochie

I'm 100% sure if anyone else made this, Tariq stans would call it "c00n shyt":pachaha:

Breh I’m not a Tariq hater I know he grifting it’s ok I get it

But this looks and sounds like one of the personas Albert and his crew was trying out before he stole MC gustos persona in CB4

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Ain’t too many people that can throw some letters together and people actually embrace it not just as their identity, but the identity of 40 million and all the ancestors preceding us.

I never paid him too much mind till people were started talking that "Are you 'FBA' "... "The rate of 'FBA' doctors hasn't increased since 1920" type shyt. And then to seriously debate the merits of it?

That’s when I realized personally damn this muhfukka really got brehs in a headlock :picard:
Like a lot of other grifters convince people to follow them and give. He is not anyone special, he is on the same level as the pulpit pimps and the snake oil salesman. He is just as prevalent as Creflo Dollar and just as mercenary, just that at least he is not using religion to do it... yet. If the whole delineation from Black wave disperses, he will be back when he has some new wave to jump on.

He has been a rapper, r&b singer, Pan-Africanist, etc. He is what ever he needs to be to make money at that particular time. So the consummate hustler, and no one to take seriously by anyone who knows better.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
One thing I will give him credit for is being super early on in the podcast game with the mack lessons radio show
Which ties into my earlier post, he was open to try things and see opportunities that came from it, from writing books to the podcast which he was only doing to promote the DVD he came out with for a few weeks. He was only gonna do a few episodes and he saw the response and just kept on doing it. This was in '05/'06 wayyy ahead of the curve, samething happened with hidden colors. The idea germinated on his podcast from people calling him, he initially was goin to write a book because he had experience with it but then he changed it to video.

Also nothing new under the sun, he was talking about brothers traveling and seeing the world way in '06 also. He was telling brothers to go to Brazil and his experience it back then also. The switch up to politics is hilarious but dude opened alot of brothers eyes in early 2000s.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

How did he invent an lineage that already existed? Whatever you want to call is ados, fba, etc we are a separate people and we can't use African American anymore because of immigrants.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
How did he invent an lineage that already existed? Whatever you want to call is ados, fba, etc we are a separate people and we can't use African American anymore because of immigrants.
This is exactly what I'm talking about :dahell: