"Tariq Nasheed was a big ol' Square and is not a ladies man" ~ Rosebudd

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from a pymp ny nygga that aint a pimp is a square though right? :yeshrug:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Didnt watch one iota of the video.

I just don't understand how this nikka Tariq Nasheed is Jesus around these parts. I mean if you criticize him because you can see through his facade get all types of anger and negs thrown at you.

And how come nobody here has talked about the Street dudes that split this dudes wig right now ?

:what: :dahell: What does Tariq getting his wig split by street dudes (allegedly) have to do with what he's doing today as social activist for Black people?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t see how anyone could defend Tariq after watching this video.

I would post cliffs but literally the entire thing is exposing him for what he is.

His cult following here won’t care tho.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I don’t see how anyone could defend Tariq after watching this video.

I would post cliffs but literally the entire thing is exposing him for what he is.

His cult following here won’t care tho.

YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO GET US TO SUPPORT AN INDIAN WOMAN
WHO HAS SPENT YEARS USING CORRUPT PRACTICES TO LOCK NEGROS UP...

:devil:
:evil:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO GET US TO SUPPORT AN INDIAN WOMAN
WHO HAS SPENT YEARS USING CORRUPT PRACTICES TO LOCK NEGROS UP...

Show me a post of mine saying that Kamala Harris is my preferred candidate? I don’t like her, but not for the silly outlandish reasons most of y’all do. I’ve been consistent on that since she announced her candidacy.

Now watch that video so you can realize that the man you call daddy is a fraud.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Show me a post of mine saying that Kamala Harris is my preferred candidate? I don’t like her, but not for the silly outlandish reasons most of y’all do. I’ve been consistent on that since she announced her candidacy.
NO bytch, YOUVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND HERE PROPPING HER UP
AND SHAMING ANYBODY WHO DOESNT LIKE HER.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
thats all you cacs and c00ns got for Tariq? PATHETIC. A man trying to get black society out of slavery and you're trying to bring him down so that black people can continue to be terrorized by white people? PATHETIC counter attacks :laff:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Now watch that video so you can realize that the man you call daddy is a fraud.
what you thought that you'd be able to spread anti-black propaganda without getting checked? not so easy huh? is that why you gotta resort to this pathetic name calling :laff:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO bytch, YOUVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND HERE PROPPING HER UP
AND SHAMING ANYBODY WHO DOESNT LIKE HER.

I shame the dumbass reasons why y'all don't like her. I'm cool with judging on her record as an attorney general or senator, but doing dumbass shyt like complaining about her showing her edges and whatnot is some mental peon shyt.