"Tariq Nasheed was a big ol' Square and is not a ladies man" ~ Rosebudd

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
To a pimp we're all squares. Tariq is fascinated with Pimping, but he's a hustler. He's passionate about Black empowerment, but he's still a hustler. He wasn't built to pimp whores. So he decided to hustle the Black Empowerment game. :yeshrug:

That don't even add up, especially those last two sentences. You skipped the part were he wrote multiple best selling dating and relationship books before he got into the "Black Empowerment game". I know you're trying your best to discredit him as some wannabe pimp who just changed his hustle, but don't oversell it.

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back before his race hustling days
Tariq made it seem like he was a close side kick to pimps, hustlers and gang bankers.

It was weird how he was explaining it.

Kinda like he knew he could be exposed so he would say just enough to reel in gullible black people.

It worked.:ehh:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@david202 negged me with no comment or quote.

Nerves getting touched in here. Looks like I may be right.:umad:

I was a huge Tariq fan before and during his transition.

Crazy thing is, these dudes black savior has a past with pimps and gangs. Now everyone has a past but to my knowledge, he's never denounced it. And not only has he never denounced it, he's still hustling these fools.
:banderas:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Look thru this post and you'll see bum ass dudes that had time to watch this BS:francis:

Fucc boys are out here :scust:

Didnt watch one iota of the video.

I just don't understand how this nikka Tariq Nasheed is Jesus around these parts. I mean if you criticize him because you can see through his facade get all types of anger and negs thrown at you.

And how come nobody here has talked about the Street dudes that split this dudes wig right now ?