Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

I have been warning black folks that this man tariq is a charlatan, his interests arent for black people its to line his pockets , he is a con man and a grifter

1. He called for innocent black teens to be put to death for crimes they didnt commit in new york ''central park 5'' and even after their sentences were vacated and proven innocent he refuse to apologize to this brothers who had their life ruine and was still insinuating that they are guilty. This is the devil tariq says is growing on him?

2. he called african countries shytholes and has openly told black folks to go back to africa. Again this is the devil tariq says is growing on him?

3. He told police to rough up and get violent with people ie blacks when they arrest them , leading to more unjustified killing of black men and yet this huckster tariq is defending trump?

Lets not beat the bush again on this charlatan, tariq is a used car salesman and a fraud, his views and opinions should be as relevant as the c00n candace owens, he is now openly advocating against black people and their interests just to line his pockets and get revenue. Tariq is a vile piece of shyt.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anyone with a working brain, common sense, and the ability to add 1+1 knew this nikka (all of them I'm for MY people con-men/women) was fraudulent. He ain't no better than Mallory and the grifters who wanna be part-time Marxist/full-time capitalist. SYSBM

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Anyone with a working brain, common sense, and the ability to add 1+1 knew this nikka (all of them I'm for MY people con-men/women) was fraudulent. He ain't no better than Mallory and the grifters who wanna be part-time Marxist/full-time capitalist. SYSBM
This charaltan has actively encouraged black people to stay home and not vote so the white supremacists and bigots win by default, now he is taking his grifting to a whole new level by supporting trump. He will go to the highest bidder like a cheap date, the goal of this thread is to showcase he is a charlatan and bad faith hacks and stop brothers from seeing him as anything credible. He is a con man thats all

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I get it...

not fukking with the dnc I don't fukk with them either but I be damn if I'm fukking with the GOP

fukking with folk that would call you the N word with the hard er and shot at you at will

you might as well fukk with the DNC then.

The tether aint gonna get off scott free fukking your shyt up but the cac would like they always have been

make it make sense coli

make this shyt make sense.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

This was what tariq was saying about trump in 2016, saying how he was an open nazi and white supremacist and that him getting into power will open black folks eyes and get black people serious about challenging white supremacy. Now he is saying he likes trump and is basically shilling for the guy.
The man is a fraud with no consistency, he goes where the dollar signs is and has no principle or ethics

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

This was what tariq was saying about trump in 2016, saying how he was an open nazi and white supremacist and that him getting into power will open black folks eyes and get black people serious about challenging white supremacy. Now he is saying he likes trump and is basically shilling for the guy.
The man is a fraud with no consistency, he goes where the dollar signs is and has no principle or ethics

:snoop:
If you hate Tariq so much, why you keep watching him ?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
If you hate Tariq so much, why you keep watching him ?
To expose the hypocrisy, too many brothers on here still think the man is pro black looking out for black folks interest. I strongly disagree, tariq is looking at for his own interests, he would join any movement or group that lines his pockets. Its imperative to call out charlatans like tariq out who is advocating for black people to not vote and stay home, while the racists line the polls in droves, you asked, so thats why. He relies on a boogy man for the continous revenue and income streams