Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

Tariq is pure evil. He is now justifying a racist shooting a black child in the head who simply knocked his door mistakenly.
It's shameful that a black child was nearly murdered in cold blood and this goon wants to label him "liberian" to justify it and use his relatives whose actions don't fall towards him against the kid.

This is just an innocent kid guys and this devil tariq nasheed is trying to slander the child all for the grift and to continue to Stoke division to line his pockets. This is pure evil. Vile

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/black-teen-shot-after-going-to-the-wrong-house-to-pick-up-siblings-kansas-city-police-say/3014704/

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A black child just got shot in the head by a racist white man after knocking on the wrong door trying to pick his little brothers up, why try to other-rise him and play your tribal and ethnic games by calling him ''Liberian'' which is an intentional word choice there, why even mention his relative that his aunt likes white men? what does that have to do with an innocent child! a Child! getting shot in the head.. he is a pure charlatan

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people
He's not ignorant. He knows exactly what's he's doing. Who didn't see this coming? Honestly.

his aunt likes white men?
I'm not even trying to play word games or display cognitive dissonance because I don't know the woman or her life but who's to say he wasn't to the first to pop the question and she said yes. In guess what I'm saying is we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The comments under his post is bad. I never thought I'd see that from my people, especially in circumstances like this. We can discuss and debate our differences but to wash your hands because the kid is not FBA or a family member is with a white man has really shown how poisonous we have allowed ourselves to become toward one another.

That kid didn't get shot in the head because he was Liberian-American, he got shot because he was Black.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine an “immigrant” posting anything remotely close to what he said and it would a line of people talking about “see they hate us”.

He did this with the cops who killed the black man in Memphis. He did this with the lady in NY who got beat up and bitten because she wouldn’t give a man her number.

Both incidents there was no “immigrant” involved in the crime.

He literally is using “Birth of a Nation” style propaganda to defile the image of black “immigrants”.

The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine an “immigrant” posting anything remotely close to what he said and it would a line of people talking about “see they hate us”.

He did this with the cops who killed the black man in Memphis. He did this with the lady in NY who got beat up and bitten because she wouldn’t give a man her number.

Both incidents there was no “immigrant” involved in the crime.

He literally is using “Birth of a Nation” style propaganda to defile the image of black “immigrants”.

The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.
I agree with much of your post, except "The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora"

I would consider myself an ADOS, but have always had an affinity for my African brothers and sisters. Most ADOS just want reparations based on what our ancestors went through at the hands of the US govt by way of the slave trade.

Some folks have just used it to grift via division and hatred. Us wanting what is due is no slight to non-ADOS black folk.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree with much of your post, except "The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora"

I would consider myself an ADOS, but have always had an affinity for my African brothers and sisters. Most ADOS just want reparations based on what our ancestors went through at the hands of the US govt by way of the slave trade.

Some folks have just used it to grift via division and hatred. Us wanting what is due is no slight to non-ADOS black folk.
:salute:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people
He is letting the low IQ individuals that follow him know that “he isn’t one of us”. Just a shame that white racists don’t ask where your from before firing.:comeon: