Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
that's because he knows that soft faggit would press charges...you know, something your lame ass would do
Tariq wasn't gonna do shyt with his wife with him. Tariq allowed that nikka to talk shyt about his wife right in front of him and all he did was say crispy and c00n.

If anything with that nikka knowing where Tommy was gonna be, and working with white supremacist vlad to set a black man up, I think it's more likely Tariq would've pressed charges.

:deadmanny:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Catch a nikka lacking that you "ran out of town". Bust through a door unannounced and start bumping your gumbs brehs. This is the typical grade school fight between two bytches that don't want no smoke. The funny thing is that everyone knew Tommy was a bytch. But ya boy Tariq looking more suspect each day. Tommy got more heart IMO cuz the big dude caught him lackin in his town, shytted on his wife in front of face, and still got all of his teeth lol. How you run up on a nikka and start rolling your neck like a bird instead of throwing them thangs

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq wasn't gonna do shyt with his wife with him. Tariq allowed that nikka to talk shyt about his wife right in front of him and all he did was say crispy and c00n.

If anything with that nikka knowing where Tommy was gonna be, and working with white supremacist vlad to set a black man up, I think it's more likely Tariq would've pressed charges.

:deadmanny:

really? when has tariq pressed charges on nikkas...we have documented proof that Crispy has pressed charges on nikkas before.

Crispy looked real shook when Tariq got in his face :mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Um...

I am not defending a c00n...both Tommy and Tariq are race hustlers and I don't like race hustlers

What I am going at hypocrisy and down right stupidity...like very strong stupidity of the highest order...

And I obviously know about Tariq and his high jacking of Neely Fuller's code because one of the codes that Tariq repeats constantly, you do not speak ill of Black people in front of White people....

He talked about it frequently...Black people who throw other Black people in front of the bus of White Supremacy

And he just did it...in front of a Jew exploiter of Black culture...which is kind of funny cause that's how the entire beef started. Tommy questioned Tariq's non-inclusion of Jews in Hidden Colors.

And nikkas are cheering about it...

Either you are a hypocrite or an idiot and I thinking it's both for most of Tariq's sons...

And I don't need no fukking Tariq Nasheed or any other race hustlin nikka to stick up for me...

Yall can be their sons and fund their lifestyle...I ain't doing it...
Tommy isn't black.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catch a nikka lacking that you "ran out of town". Bust through a door unannounced and start bumping your gumbs brehs. This is the typical grade school fight between two bytches that don't want no smoke. The funny thing is that everyone knew Tommy was a bytch. But ya boy Tariq looking more suspect each day. Tommy got more heart IMO cuz the big dude caught him lackin in his town, shytted on his wife in front of face, and still got all of his teeth lol. How you run up on a nikka and start rolling your neck like a bird instead of throwing them thangs

lol at crispy having heart...his soul got snatched. he ain't want no problems. tariq was shovin that c00n train award in his face and he ain't do shyt like the p*ssy that he is

and lol at a fake hotep sambo defending Crispy...u nikkas are a bunch of fukkboys man :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Exactly what I'm talking about. When you speak of Tommy you mention all the fukk shyt he's done. When mentioning Tariq you disregard all the fukk shyt he constantly does and focus only on the positive. All in the in name of y'all lord & Savior Tariq
I've said nothing about "fukk shyt". I was very specific. Tommy talks and does c00n shyt. Nasheed talks as does pro-black shyt. That's as clear as day but you want to cloud the issue with bullshyt because you have some type of anti-Nasheed agenda. Go fukk yourself.

Um...

I am not defending a c00n...both Tommy and Tariq are race hustlers and I don't like race hustlers

What I am going at hypocrisy and down right stupidity...like very strong stupidity of the highest order...

And I obviously know about Tariq and his high jacking of Neely Fuller's code because one of the codes that Tariq repeats constantly, you do not speak ill of Black people in front of White people....

He talked about it frequently...Black people who throw other Black people in front of the bus of White Supremacy

And he just did it...in front of a Jew exploiter of Black culture...which is kind of funny cause that's how the entire beef started. Tommy questioned Tariq's non-inclusion of Jews in Hidden Colors.

And nikkas are cheering about it...

Either you are a hypocrite or an idiot and I thinking it's both for most of Tariq's sons...

And I don't need no fukking Tariq Nasheed or any other race hustlin nikka to stick up for me...

Yall can be their sons and fund their lifestyle...I ain't doing it...
You're just another c00n trolling/deflecting. I don't even know what a "race-hustler" is. That's a white racist talking point. You literally only hear white people usin that term. I suspect that you aren't even black. Tommy isn't a race-hustler, he's just a c00n. He didn't throw Tommy under the bus of white supremacy. He called Tommy out for being a c00n that perpetuates white supremacy. You're being a passive aggressive bytch deflecting by trying make this about the white boy.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka please

Tommy on video tellin a woman he will beat her ass

Then don't say shyt when a man step to him

How you copin pleas for this nikka

He said he understands why white folks kill nikkas

But he didn't do shyt with this man up in his face

Tariq know this Nikka ain't gonna do shyt but press charges