Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
One says and does things that illustrate that he is a black white supremacist. The other talks unapolegitc politically incorrect real shyt with his moves correlating with what's he talks about. I couldn't care less about the "pimp shyt" but I do appreciate the way he speaks truth to power while doing what he says that he's going to do.

Exactly what I'm talking about. When you speak of Tommy you mention all the fukk shyt he's done. When mentioning Tariq you disregard all the fukk shyt he constantly does and focus only on the positive. All in the in name of y'all lord & Savior Tariq

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Tariq has stated on numerous occasions that he calls the man "crispy" because his skin looks "ashy" and lacking of proper moisture.

ive heard tariq refer to himself as crispy in regards to needing lotion in one of his older mack lesson podcast

ill dig it up one of these days and see how many of yall i can bait into a ban bet

"One of these days"? Nah......dig that shyt up and kill this argument RIGHT NOW :what:

If Tariq explicitly says in an OLDER, pre-Tommy clowning video that crispy to him refers to ashy skin.....then that kills the whole argument right there :what:

Go ahead and drop that Spirit Bomb if you have it.....it can't be that hard to find one of them videos of Tariq saying this, especially if it was on "numerous occasions"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Youre contradicting yourself. You just acknowledged that he always goes after blacks that he considers to be c00ns on his shows and he knows that white people listen to his shows, so why would he ever say that he'd never go at another black person in front of whites? He did a whole fake award show just to fall out the c00ns well aware that white people would see it. You're lying until you substantiate your claim. What I have heard him say is that he'd never side with whites against another black person. That makes sense and is different than what you're saying.

Yes you're a c00n because you're being a passive aggressive bytch hating on a black man putting in work while defending a c00n. c00ns need to be called out because it's a lot more than just about a difference of opinion. Blacks like Tommy are dangerous to blacks as a whole because they work to perpetuate white supremacy. We can't just say that we disagree when Tommy says fukk the black community. We can't just say that we disagree with Charles Barkley cosigning these cops being allowed to kill us in the street with no consequence. Blacks like those are c00ns who need to be calle out at the least. They're literally working to maintain a system that oppresses us all. Not only are you a c00n you're a coward.

Um...

I am not defending a c00n...both Tommy and Tariq are race hustlers and I don't like race hustlers

What I am going at hypocrisy and down right stupidity...like very strong stupidity of the highest order...

And I obviously know about Tariq and his high jacking of Neely Fuller's code because one of the codes that Tariq repeats constantly, you do not speak ill of Black people in front of White people....

He talked about it frequently...Black people who throw other Black people in front of the bus of White Supremacy

And he just did it...in front of a Jew exploiter of Black culture...which is kind of funny cause that's how the entire beef started. Tommy questioned Tariq's non-inclusion of Jews in Hidden Colors.

And nikkas are cheering about it...

Either you are a hypocrite or an idiot and I thinking it's both for most of Tariq's sons...

And I don't need no fukking Tariq Nasheed or any other race hustlin nikka to stick up for me...

Yall can be their sons and fund their lifestyle...I ain't doing it...

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Tariq told Tommy he couldn't come back to LA. He came back and didn't know where Tariq was but Tariq knew where Tommy was. He barged in on his interview at a safe place, didn't even wait for Tommy to get done with the interview to catch him in the parking lot.

You nikkas claiming he punked Tommy don't understand that he wanted Tommy to walk out and not finish the interview. Apparently Tariq showed up with his jew wife that probably is in cahoots with vlad.

Apparently Tariq walked into the interview numerous times and only showed the part that made him look a certain way.

Moral of the story 2 kikes (tariqs wife and vlad) tried set 2 black people up for a violent encounter. Tariq agreed to it. Tariq does the dirty work for Jews creating division amongst blacks and gets away with it because his followers are too dense to see the picture.

nikkas really think somebody could run into a vlad interview and interrupt not once, but several times????

:dead:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's half white. her mother is a cac...

BUT one drop rule baby!

when I see his wife, i see a black woman. despite what you fake hoteps think, the dominant BLACK gene is more powerful than the recessive WHITE gene. that's why the one-drop rule applies...it's just that cacs used a scientfic principle and turned into a social concept in order to subjugate a group of people.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This is what you failed to realized. Both of these nikkas are clowns but for some reason y'all can see Tommy's BS clearly but turn a blind out to Da Pimp's hypocrisies

These dumb ass nikkas still gonna find away to say it still has nothing to do with his skin color. That's how you know it's a cult. Fact after fact thrown in their face but they come out in large numbers to defend their daddy.

Because they are disgruntled and unempowered...just like Trump supporters...so they rather rely on another nikka to do the dirty work...and live vicariously through a grown man that makes puppet shows...

Now that I think about it...

Tariq and Trump got a lot in common...

A bunch of brain dead followers
Obvious narcissism
Extreme Pettiness...
Extreme Hypocrisy