Tariq Nasheed just called out "Hidden Figures" movie for ripping off Hidden Colors

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
A black woman is the only one that navigate space

Why do you think I made that black woman found on the moon thread

:usure:

I left out that part

Fox knows the deal
Tariq doesn't

"Hidden Figures":dame:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1st off, shout out to our incredible black queens doing work in the rocket science/space travel industry

but it will be really interesting to see if all the "black" publications and media sites rally together to write think pieces on how Hidden Figures title and concept is inspired (blatantly RIPPED OFF) by the Hidden Colors series...:sas1:

you know...the same way they got together to tear down Nate Parker and his black history movie :sas2:

:mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

1st off, shout out to our incredible black queens doing work in the rocket science/space travel industry

but it will be really interesting to see if all the "black" publications and media sites rally together to write think pieces on how Hidden Figures title and concept is inspired (blatantly RIPPED OFF) by the Hidden Colors series...:sas1:

you know...the same way they got together to tear down Nate Parker and his black history movie :sas2:

:mjpls:

If you saw the trailer you'd see that I dont even think they uttered the words black. The whole emphasis was on FEMALES working for NASA.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you saw the trailer you'd see that I dont even think they uttered the words black. The whole emphasis was on FEMALES working for NASA.
didnt peep the trailer
i mean they dont really need to outright say "black" ...its kinda right in front of your face for you to realize. all the context words like "hidden" would imply that their presence was downplayed/under appreciated/under credited

i love all those girls janelle, taraji, olivia..Im all for seeing black actresses get work and be successful in their industry

but the integrity of hidden colors and the hard work put into that and what it means as an educational piece for black americans makes it hard for me to happily support this hidden figures shyt...its borderline disgraceful. shyt is a farce

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are y'all nikkas retarded? :what:
What the fukk does this movie about the Black women mathematicians of NASA, have to do with Nasheed's shoddy documentary series? :dwillhuh:
Its based off the book Hidden Figures that was written by a Black woman about these women :what:
She started writing the book before any of Hidden Colours movies were released :why:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
didnt peep the trailer
i mean they dont really need to outright say "black" ...its kinda right in front of your face for you to realize. all the context words like "hidden" would imply that their presence was downplayed/under appreciated/under credited

i love all those girls janelle, taraji, olivia..Im all for seeing black actresses get work and be successful in their industry

but the integrity of hidden colors and the hard work put into that and what it means as an educational piece for black americans makes it hard for me to happily support this hidden figures shyt...its borderline disgraceful. shyt is a farce

But they can mention Female 100% in the video? This is why Black People are losing right now.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

We see they are females, is there a need to put emphasis on that but not the fact they are Black also? In the trailer they put no emphasis on their blackness, everything in the trailer is about females not doing something, which is perfectly fine, but if they are not going to emphasize them being the first Blacks to do something like this why are we championing this as a Black thing when the obvious focus is this is about Female empowerment. Even the poster for the movie is putting that in your face. What is hard to comprehend?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are y'all nikkas retarded? :what:
What the fukk does this movie about the Black women mathematicians of NASA, have to do with Nasheed's shoddy documentary series? :dwillhuh:
Its based off the book Hidden Figures that was written by a Black woman about these women :what:
She started writing the book before any of Hidden Colours movies were released :why:
Why even title it "hidden figures?"

You might as well call it BLACK WOMAN NASA or something.