Tariq Nasheed is losing it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Migrants all buy 1 house. Like 8 people stacked. Then buy another, then another. It’s actually smart. shyt gets paid off fast and they all put egos and convenience down for long term gratification.

I’ve seen it happen here, multiple times.

Problem is many other people don’t want to give up their youth to do it, start suing each other and fukking it up. They can’t stay hard-nosed long enough because the clout starts hitting. Migrants know they been through so much already that packing a house is a small inconvenience as eventually people will own their own home.

The underrated part is they are really good at policing their scammers. Once somebody screws someone over, they’re done. Word spreads, no 2nd chances. Keeps it clean. You even see that mentality in some of their other communities like gaming.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is facts. Most don’t remember but when talk radio was HUGE it was driven by the hatred of democrats.

Rush Limbaugh and guys like him made millions when republicans lost and the Clintons took office. Hating became way to eat

It’s difficult to keep up the hate when your candidate wins
It's actually still huge. Sinclair broadcast group alone has hundreds of owned stations all over the USA and they are the ones who hit rural folks AM radio dials. The conservative network is gigantic. When people say "Liberal media" they are not serious.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
muhfukka i don't even talk to YOU. Let alone live in California, let alone wanna go to that janky ass gift shop you wanna call a museum. Every single time we cross paths on here its cause YOU came to me on some Pepe LePew shyt
pepe-le-pew-flirt.gif

You shouldn't have sued the man if you wanna fukk him THIS BAD :mjtf:
You serenade Democratic Shills with Bussy Lullabies
full
and now your using FBA #BothSiders in your homoerotic fantasies, In future posts and fantasies, please leave me out of them, Boochie. :whoa:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think the opposite.

If she somehow becomes President, Tariq can make money by calling her a wench for the next 4 years. "Wench in Chief". "Madam Wench" instead of Madam President.

He can also keep remaining people that she's not FBA and she's half Indian.

His supporters will eat it up.
When the Kamala puppet and videogame DLC hit the streets :banderas:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It's actually still huge. Sinclair broadcast group alone has hundreds of owned stations all over the USA and they are the ones who hit rural folks AM radio dials. The conservative network is gigantic. When people say "Liberal media" they are not serious.
Your right! It’s a machine that keeps feeding itself

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gotta make one of her henpecked cac husband as well, friend.
rMxPfs0.png
YES!!! Tariq can make a game about Kamala's husband eating seasoned food and for the first time. There should also be a quick time portion of the game where you have to teach that white man how to do the Cha Cha Slide!, and there also needs to be a level where we can smack the fez off of Taharka Bey!
Great job! Send me your email address so I can bless you with two free tickets to Vivica Foxx LIVE at the Hidden History Museum, hosted by Dwann B.!
:myman:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
YES!!! Tariq can make a game about Kamala's husband eating seasoned food and for the first time. There should also be a quick time portion of the game where you have to teach that white man how to do the Cha Cha Slide!, and there also needs to be a level where we can smack the fez off of Taharka Bey!
Great job! Send me your email address so I can bless you with two free tickets to Vivica Foxx LIVE at the Hidden History Museum, hosted by Dwann B.!
I saw her melted face at the grand opening of the INDEPENDENTLY FBA OWNED Hidden History Museum. But thanks anyway. Just make sure you don’t give the tickets to Boochie, friend. :salute:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dead: