Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And our natural creativity and

Underrated innovation skills....

Underrated since reconstruction

That nobody would no about if it was t for America being the center of media.

If America wasnt the forefront of media (due to to being the center of systematic white supremacy) nobody would pay attention to it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
you realize that neely fullers entire argument is based off individual victims of rws doing what THEY deem is necessary to counteract racism, right?

like he literally says that in every video or interview he has, so im not sure where you're getting the assumption that anyone says "you better follow me or else" take what you can from it, apply it to your life, and move on.

all that other shyt is petty
You literally realize I'm talking about his way of selling his ideas, as if they are facts and unvarnished truth and not just his idea right?
You understand that right?

Like I told you in another thread, you really need to take your time and actually read what someone writes, so you can reply to the idea they actually presented, not the on in your head.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You literally realize I'm talking about his way of selling his ideas, as if they are facts and unvarnished truth and not just his idea right?
You understand that right?

Like I told you in another thread, you really need to take your time and actually read what someone writes, so you can reply to the idea they actually presented, not the on in your head.
if you feel so strongly about it, then come up with your own stuff dikkhead.

all i see you do is complain about what other people are doing and saying like you got the answers

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
if you feel so strongly about it, then come up with your own stuff dikkhead.

all i see you do is complain about what other people are doing and saying like you got the answers
Again you say something uninformed, are called out on it, and then want to save face by deflecting.
Fact is this, I think Claud and Neely need to tone done the rhetoric as if they are speaking a divine absolute truth, and just push their ideas as their ideas.
Its a simple critique, that you can't see that and become hyper defensive is sad, but I can't think for you.
Again I think you are a intelligent person, but you have to be able to seperate your emotion from logic, read what is there and if you interpret something incorrectly be man enough to admit you are wrong and keep it moving.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Again you say something uninformed, are called out on it, and then want to save face by deflecting.
Fact is this, I think Claud and Neely need to tone done the rhetoric as if they are speaking a divine absolute truth, and just push their ideas as their ideas.
Its a simple critique, that you can't see that and become hyper defensive is sad, but I can't think for you.
Again I think you are a intelligent person, but you have to be able to seperate your emotion from logic, read what is there and if you interpret something incorrectly be man enough to admit you are wrong and keep it moving.
LOL.

I sort of get that vibe from him and Fuller.
Wish they would just admit outright, it isn't definitive just their personal vision of how they seem to combat white supremacy

again, you're talking out of your neck because you clearly haven't listened to brother fuller enough to hear his basic stance on using logic and questioning everything, including the conclusions he comes to.

and what would you have them do, put a disclaimer before everytime they spoke " this is not the gospel, take from this what you will," like really nikka? are you a child or a fully functioning adult?

again, chill with all the condescending nonsense and address the faulty statements you constantly make.

i think the real issue you have is their hardline stances on interracial dating, since, from what i've observed, you're a hardline pawger...:sas2:...a cave connoisseur

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
LOL.

again, you're talking out of your neck because you clearly haven't listened to brother fuller enough to hear his basic stance on using logic and questioning everything, including the conclusions he comes to.

and what would you have them do, put a disclaimer before everytime they spoke " this is not the gospel, take from this what you will," like really nikka? are you a child or a fully functioning adult?

again, chill with all the condescending nonsense and address the faulty statements you constantly make.

i think the real issue you have is their hardline stances on interracial dating, since, from what i've observed, you're a hardline pawger...:sas2:...a cave connoisseur

There is nothing to say, I didn't critique the substance of what they argue, I just disagree with the presentation.
Now you want to project because again you were called out because you don't read.
Do better kid.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
There is nothing to say, I didn't critique the substance of what they argue, I just disagree with the presentation.
Now you want to project because again you were called out because you don't read.
Do better kid.
a1 refutation bro, ya got me.

only bytches complain about how messages are presented. take what you can from it and move on, its as simple as that.

like we have time to be worried about packaging right now

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
a1 refutation bro, ya got me.

only bytches complain about how messages are presented. take what you can from it and move on, its as simple as that.

like we have time to be worried about packaging right now
Again kid, you are the one getting mad about it, not me.
All because you don't read.