Tariq Nasheed - Interview With Dr. Claud Anderson

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why you say so breh?

Did he state why he shyt'd on MLK JR and was it true???

One thing that Black people have consistently failed at is not preparing a hand selected group of next generation individuals to continue to advance their messages and update things to account for modern times. This is where Claud, Farrakhan, Boyce Watkins, etc etc all fail at. They do not understand where the world is shifting from a technological stand point and globalization standpoint thus they still preach buying something from a small business that doesnt even employ 10 people is the answer. They bring up Jewish communities doing business with each other not realizing Jewish people are backed by Israel which is a nuclear power (correct me if I`m wrong on the nuclear part but either way they have a military).

Black people in America will forever be at the mercy of Systematic White supremacy because in theory it's existence is literally systematic white supremacy embodied, you can talk all that "my ancestors built this country" "my ancestors fought in every way" but guess what these things all furthered systematic white supremacy. It would be better to be honest and say people did what they had to do to survive and feed their families but black people didnt build America because they wanted to, they were forced.

I will say he was correct about immigrants, people dont come to America too be friends with black people, America is literally seen as a bank globally and people are around the world want to come to America to get a piece of that pie. Black Immigrants need to understand that by default coming to America means you are now inheriting the issues African Americans have faced generationally, but African Americans also need to realize black folks dont come to America to struggle with them because if they wanted to struggle then they could have simply stayed in their "home"lands.

I will say he is incorrect about grouping all immigrants together when it comes to getting to america and having privileges that African Americans dont get. Black Immigrants get here and get nothing and end up in the same hoods as African Americans, and once again as mentioned inherit the same issues. They arent getting special interest free business loans like Middle eastern Arabs and Asians get.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So my question is, why was MLK JR advocating for immigrants when they weren't out there in the battlefield advocating for themselves? They weren't being cast'd off as bad as blacks but yet MLK Jr were advocating for them and they were getting the jobs and hand-outs

Why did MLK JR realize his method for fighting for everybody wasn't the right thing to do and started fighting for black folks issues, putting them up front

MLK Jr wasn't advocating for immigrants.

White people took the things he was fighting on the behalf of Black folks to gain and they decided to include women and immigrants so we really wouldn't see the benefits.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I like Dr Claud Anderson conceptually/theoretically as a brain exercise for Black folks but I wish people didn't treat his writing like the bible on how to defeat White supremacy because it is not.
I sort of get that vibe from him and Fuller.
Wish they would just admit outright, it isn't definitive just their personal vision of how they seem to combat white supremacy

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
shytting on MLK Jr:snoop:

Saying we need to go by Black American and not African American :snoop:

Saying Africans in Africa aren't the ones who have to save the diaspora :snoop:

I'm all for group economics and we need more of that but he has to retire that buying power talking point :snoop:

This was terrible.

Yeah he needs to move past the black buying power thing.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
One thing that Black people have consistently failed at is not preparing a hand selected group of next generation individuals to continue to advance their messages and update things to account for modern times. This is where Claud, Farrakhan, Boyce Watkins, etc etc all fail at. They do not understand where the world is shifting from a technological stand point and globalization standpoint thus they still preach buying something from a small business that doesnt even employ 10 people is the answer. They bring up Jewish communities doing business with each other not realizing Jewish people are backed by Israel which is a nuclear power (correct me if I`m wrong on the nuclear part but either way they have a military).

Black people in America will forever be at the mercy of Systematic White supremacy because in theory it's existence is literally systematic white supremacy embodied, you can talk all that "my ancestors built this country" "my ancestors fought in every way" but guess what these things all furthered systematic white supremacy. It would be better to be honest and say people did what they had to do to survive and feed their families but black people didnt build America because they wanted to, they were forced.

I will say he was correct about immigrants, people dont come to America too be friends with black people, America is literally seen as a bank globally and people are around the world want to come to America to get a piece of that pie. Black Immigrants need to understand that by default coming to America means you are now inheriting the issues African Americans have faced generationally, but African Americans also need to realize black folks dont come to America to struggle with them because if they wanted to struggle then they could have simply stayed in their "home"lands.

I will say he is incorrect about grouping all immigrants together when it comes to getting to america and having privileges that African Americans dont get. Black Immigrants get here and get nothing and end up in the same hoods as African Americans, and once again as mentioned inherit the same issues. They arent getting special interest free business loans like Middle eastern Arabs and Asians get.

:ohhh:

Well damn

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I sort of get that vibe from him and Fuller.
Wish they would just admit outright, it isn't definitive just their personal vision of how they seem to combat white supremacy
you realize that neely fullers entire argument is based off individual victims of rws doing what THEY deem is necessary to counteract racism, right?

like he literally says that in every video or interview he has, so im not sure where you're getting the assumption that anyone says "you better follow me or else" take what you can from it, apply it to your life, and move on.

all that other shyt is petty

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

two points i wanted to add to this:
israel is a country created and started by europeans who positioned themselves as biblical jews, so they're white, and therefore benefit from all the perks of being white, which leads me directly into my second point,

which is their nuclear agenda. they have nuclear weapons (most of which given to them by the US) and they have (guesstimate, because even though they get them from cacmerica, they aren't held accountable or to the same standard as any other country) around 150, possibly 200 because the 150 figure comes from Jimmy Carter when he was president.

if you need more info im sure to provide you with some sources.

lastly, black immigrants are used to mask the fact that the government has done little to nothing to fix the issues they've historically created in the black american community.

i am also prepared to provide sources for this statement need be.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

MLK was certainly more a multiculturalist than he was "pro-black", until towards the end when he realized integration was folly.

well we have a distinctly different lineage than african people who come from the continent to the united states. they are literally african american.
we are a mixed bag, a combination of natives, africans, whites and a bunch of other shyt, not just african. our ancestors specifically built this country, not issa rae or godfreys.

historically its been black americans who have fought white supremacy tooth and nail.

as a matter of fact, you dont see too many black americans going to Africa to attend universities established by Africans.

what often gets left out of these conversations is that Africans and other black peoples wouldn't have the same opportunites we have,
without the unique and specific history and fight, of black americans. if you see africa rising up sometime soon without our help, please let me know how thats gonna happen so i can get on board.

I'm all for group economics and we need more of that but he has to retire that buying power talking point :snoop:
only point here i agree with

This was terrible.
if you really feel like that, you should hit the strip like he has/is and provide a counter method/strategy for black people to use.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps

This was terrible.

yeah some of the stuff he was saying I was just like :mjlol:
He's entitled to his opinion on the methods of mlk jr, he wasnt too far off base

Nothing wrong with being pro black

Afrikans in Afrika Are Not the ones to save the diaspora

African American and Black American......
:yeshrug: neither term is perfect. Our situation is so unique We Dont have a perfect term.

:francis:^^ you all have fake disappointment.

I think the main issue you all have is the buying power pov. We DO have a Huge Amount of misguided buying power. He may be over simplifying it, however the main idea is that we aren't circulating as much as we should.

For example a Bengali community near me, they didn't have much when I noticed them first immigrating- now they have slight power due to them circulating the fukk out that money/resources. I was actually able to observe them for 15 yrs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
MLK was certainly more a multiculturalist than he was "pro-black", until towards the end when he realized integration was folly.

MLK was not pro-immigration and did not cause the immigration act. Facts. All of this other riff raff is irrelevant.

well we have a distinctly different lineage than african people who come from the continent to the united states. they are literally african american.
we are a mixed bag, a combination of natives, africans, whites and a bunch of other shyt, not just african. our ancestors specifically built this country, not issa rae or godfreys.

I'm probably the 1st person on this forum to make the distinction of AAs as our own people so you're preaching to THE choir:mjlol:

historically its been black americans who have fought white supremacy tooth and nail.

as a matter of fact, you dont see too many black americans going to Africa to attend universities established by Africans.

what often gets left out of these conversations is that Africans and other black peoples wouldn't have the same opportunites we have,
without the unique and specific history and fight, of black americans. if you see africa rising up sometime soon without our help, please let me know how thats gonna happen so i can get on board.

And though we have been on the frontlines fighting White supremacy, we've failed time and time again because we do not have the necessary land + resources + manpower to win.

This is Africa's battle to win or lose :yeshrug:

if you really feel like that, you should hit the strip like he has/is and provide a counter method/strategy for black people to use.

Here you go:

Black Diasporic Essentials For "Liberation"

Afrikans in Afrika Are Not the ones to save the diaspora

Disagree and I say that as a proud African American :yeshrug:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I been all over the planet...

Black Amerikans are the light of the world:yeshrug:

Imo