Tariq Nasheed - Interview With Dr. Claud Anderson

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Just got done watching.

Not too long of an interview. Great points were made about Obama being worthless.

I told a poster in HL that Obama did nothing for Black people and they got all fukking butthurt but its true.

Need to hurry and and purchase the new book before it sells out.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This is the only board on this site where you can have a logical discussion about Obama and disagree but face logical rebutals and communication.
Just got done watching.

Not too long of an interview. Great points were made about Obama being worthless.

I told a poser in HL that Obama did nothing for Black people and they got all fukking butthurt but its true.

Need to hurry and and purchase the new book before it sells out.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I like Dr Claud Anderson conceptually/theoretically as a brain exercise for Black folks but I wish people didn't treat his writing like the bible on how to defeat White supremacy because it is not.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
shytting on MLK Jr:snoop:

Saying we need to go by Black American and not African American :snoop:

Saying Africans in Africa aren't the ones who have to save the diaspora :snoop:

I'm all for group economics and we need more of that but he has to retire that buying power talking point :snoop:

This was terrible.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I'm all for group economics and we need more of that but he has to retire that buying power talking point :snoop:

This was terrible.

yeah some of the stuff he was saying I was just like :mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

This was terrible.

Why you say so breh?

Did he state why he shyt'd on MLK JR and was it true???

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yeah some of the stuff he was saying I was just like :mjlol:

I like his group/cooperative economics stuff but folks gotta know when to not speak on things outside their depth.

Why you say so breh?

Did he state why he shyt'd on MLK JR and was it true???

He blamed MLK Jr for causing the Immigration act and the influx of immigrants which simply isn't true.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I like his group/cooperative economics stuff but folks gotta know when to not speak on things outside their depth.

He blamed MLK Jr for causing the Immigration act and the influx of immigrants which simply isn't true.

Dayum

What is true breh about the whole immigration and immigrants?

Just saying a lot of cats were upset at MLK jr? What were their reasons? He wasn't welcome by alot of black folks? Why though?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dayum

What is true breh?

White folks have always used immigration as a way to whiten countries and give benefits that would go to Blacks to immigrants.

It wasn't some devious plot by MLK JR but a way to undermine what MLK Jr naively thought would be gains for Black people in terms of affirmative action, reparations and integration by leaving the legislation ambiguous and letting women and "people of color/immigrants" also share in the gains.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
White folks have always used immigration as a way to whiten countries and give benefits that would go to Blacks to immigrants.

It wasn't some devious plot by MLK JR but a way to undermine what MLK Jr naively thought would be gains for Black people in terms of affirmative action, reparations and integration by leaving the legislation ambiguous and letting women and "people of color/immigrants" also share in the gains.

So my question is, why was MLK JR advocating for immigrants when they weren't out there in the battlefield advocating for themselves? They weren't being cast'd off as bad as blacks but yet MLK Jr were advocating for them and they were getting the jobs and hand-outs

Why did MLK JR realize his method for fighting for everybody wasn't the right thing to do and started fighting for black folks issues, putting them up front