Tariq Nasheed claims Fat Joe has bloccd him after release of his new movie

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
He's probably responding to a ton of mentions cluttering his feed. I can't see him sitting down and searching out every person mentioning the film so he can block them... that's some Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks #ADOSBlockAlert shyt

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Fat Joe doesn't acknowledge Tariq nor does he give him any attention because Tariq been talking crazy about Joe for years, no sit down, just using Joes name for clout so yeah blocking him sounds appropriate. What response did Tariq think he was going to get talking sideways about the man for years? Questioning why a Hip Hop legend is hosting the BET Hip Hop awards just because he's Puerto Rican. GTFOH. Even now, mentioning being blocked is Tariq trying to use Joe for clout to promote his movie and Joe is paying him dust.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq has all the tethers in their feelings.:wow:

full

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
If you peep the thread, Joe blocking everything with a pulse. :mjlol:

"He got me too"
"Welcome to the club"
"Was it something I said?"

Tariq posted Asap rocky (tether) supporting his film and the responds had me :dead:

'Big ups to ASAP he knew it was a major shift happening in Hip Hop and he wanted the truth in his household'
'his on code'
'Tell him to educate his wifey too'

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq posted Asap rocky (tether) supporting his film and the responds had me :dead:

'Big ups to ASAP he knew it was a major shift happening in Hip Hop and he wanted the truth in his household'
'his on code'
'Tell him to educate his wifey too'
Asap if he on code should leave Rihanna that would show he really on code :wow: